Which Old Members or regulars you miss most?

von Rantala

1 hour ago, speedfact said:

But not milli...he called me nub too many times.

Ahh a man who speaks the truth cheers

you will always be our favorite =F|A= nub 😛

• Like 2

• Leader
On 8/13/2020 at 8:29 AM, !MX said:

I can´t forget the person who made me a good admin today @Night Hunter, i miss him a lot.

He is still around, but he goes by the name of " Panth3r " now! 

• Like 1

• Leader
On 8/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, Long said:

times in the chat 🤢)

OH!  I just realized what that might be about.  I suspect that I should be glad that I was not in that chat or maybe don't remember it ????

1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

OH!  I just realized what that might be about.  I suspect that I should be glad that I was not in that chat or maybe don't remember it ????

Lucky one lol. It was a running joke long ago, you can look it up in the search bar but if I recall it was shut down after a few years. I just remember a dino was involved. and lots of xfire chats. It was so long ago though....would recommend asking baska for details lol

• Surprise 1

7 hours ago, RedBaird said:

He is still around, but he goes by the name of " Panth3r " now! 

Loool, he recruited as "Panth3r". I was looking for his profile in my old application and it was Panth3r, i think now he uses Night Hunter, no?

6 minutes ago, !MX said:

Loool, he recruited as "Panth3r". I was looking for his profile in my old application and it was Panth3r, i think now he uses Night Hunter, no?

Night hunter on forums. Panth3r on the server. If I'm not mistaken. :P

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
On 8/15/2020 at 2:19 AM, Long said:

and the times with the Dudines ( i still remember at the "periodsouce" times in the chat 🤢)   @Baska @KARINE @Seaside

Oh goddddddd the memories. I think one of the main culprits for this topic got their profile deleted (or renamed?). I miss the pictures of her cat 😧

• 100 1

On 8/12/2020 at 9:08 PM, Corey said:

I miss a lot of people, but just to name a few @Blade @Papito @mew  @Maximo Decimo @speedfact @GI-JOE @Novice and always fun killing @JoeDirt and then him hating me afterwards.

How I miss those days, playing with @RainierWolfcastle, messing around with @FeMand @Baska, teaching to @daredevil how to be a great leader and improving his spanish, reading racist jokes from @JoeDirt and least but not last @tipsy and his nude photos.

There are so many old members, the old school, I couldn't name all of them, but just to name 

@Tonka @milli vanillivanilli @Hulk @thundercunt @Corey @Antichrist @Blade 

There are more, those who change their names like 10 times, like Valkyrie, I don't know what aka is he using, but there are hundreds of greatest old admins, hope just one day we can play again together.

Miss you so much guys.

;*

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Papito said:

How I miss those days, playing with @RainierWolfcastle, messing around with @FeMand @Baska, teaching to @daredevil how to be a great leader and improving his spanish, reading racist jokes from @JoeDirt and least but not last @tipsy and his nude photos.

There are so many old members, the old school, I couldn't name all of them, but just to name 

@Tonka @milli vanillivanilli @Hulk @thundercunt @Corey @Antichrist @Blade 

There are more, those who change their names like 10 times, like Valkyrie, I don't know what aka is he using, but there are hundreds of greatest old admins, hope just one day we can play again together.

Miss you so much guys.

Hulk and Rainer are active. 

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Having some flashbacks, I also miss psychedelics with @madmike @HeadhunterZ which I dont know how are they since pandemia started.

And for the oldies I miss @Daniele or my paisano @Ag47

Hope you ok!

• Like 3

Obviously @nani*  💗

Also @JoeDirt @Pepperonipizza @SkuLLc0LLector @-=Medic=- @Krauersaut @Scream @F257 @Nik00 @yellow flash @Platonic @JuLeZ' @Wifestein @Chuckun

...I bet I forgot a good bunch.

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • 100 1