Which Old Members or regulars you miss most?

von Rantala

@Ann!b@l @RockET  @Letdown

@Xernicus

an out side fa land . i really miss my old scrim team ..         decruz killandie keyblade aka bliss. our tags where CeB*  an before that it was |150th|ceb   i was ceb*AnArChy*

we where all such good friends .. back 14 yrs ago.spending 3 too 6 hrs a day playing serious et.  on ts  just laughing it up.

an  from bunker i really really miss my buddy peyote aka allimanki  and his girlfriend b!o they where sum fun people.! loved all the stuff allimanki would teach me and laughing , and joking around.

now back too the first four .  ann!b@l one of the best admins hands down. 

rocket . super fun guy  treated me like family.  letdown . might just be the koolest guy on jay2!!!!! an xernicus  really one of the nicest people i ever met in fa  very smart ..very chill!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Sad 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/27/2020 at 11:12 AM, LazyHippo said:

Having some flashbacks, I also miss psychedelics with @madmike @HeadhunterZ which I dont know how are they since pandemia started.

And for the oldies I miss @Daniele or my paisano @Ag47

Hope you ok!

Somebody missed me at least!

Linked the wrong profile though hahaha

😛

PS.: My old account I have no access anymore, old deleted email. Hence this account im using now. 

Edited by Caipirinha
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/24887-realflamma/

@realFlamma with this method, readers can hover their pointer on the name and get a synopsis of their profile.  (very useful for multiple-name listings).

Edited by RedBaird
added @realflamma
  • Like 1

@Karla

I miss talking nonsense or sense with her. she always made me laugh, and was one hell of target on the server. 

killing someone like Tomek is meh or solala,

but killing Karla with a mortarshell and makeing her ragequit, that was something.

@Kat0n

I miss him as a positive example for others. always guiding me/us through the role of beeing a cool admin, instead of a command slamming fun police. one of the best teachers I had around FA.

@Smultronstallet

same as the two above, 

always a good admin teacher without being or making others to the fun police, but also capable of having the most sincere or nonsense talks. boy did we laugh together.

looking forward to play with you again amigo.

@Teukka

I miss playing sandstorm with him.

always one of my favourite co-players and another one who likes gap survival at night like me.

we always had a great time playing night maps, while everyone else was complaining about the darkness.

• Like 3
  • 100 1