Which Old Members or regulars you miss most?

von Rantala

4 hours ago, Corey said:

always fun killing @JoeDirt and then him hating me afterwards.

That gave me a good laugh .  He was best when he is grumpy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Couple name to add who i miss @Chuckun who i keep contact, but would like to see him back at gaming. I love this dude a lot! Someday i will take fly to UK and meet him. Ofc miss @Heretic121 too who was helping me when i was recruiter and @Maximo Decimo and @Scream  and  @yellow flash.

• Like 2

@audrey  @J o N @Hecken @Daniëlle  and there are definitely more. Apologies if I didn't mention you, but you know who you are :) (if you ever read this ;) ). Shoutout to those who are still around as well<3

Thanks for the good times and sorry for the shit I caused...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Kat0n That guy was skilled, a great admin and an admirable player. Underrated genius if you want my objective opinion.

• Like 4
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • 100 1

God knows I could tag a fkton of people, but I gotta start with my main man @Ann!b@l
Followed up by @JoeDirt for setting me straight. @Heretic121, @GI-JOE, @Scream, @Anton Chigurh, list could go on and on.
But y'all better get your ass back on the servers!

• Like 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, Scream said:

!ban @tipsy temp not missing me 🙃

I'm still alive though 😅

I miss free time to play any game :P

I just mention your name yesterday to @Eazy  . I told him  scream and @JayC  were coolest guy in back days , we had lots of fun.  I even didn't mention @Hecken  . and I still remember you having birthday this month ;) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, tipsy said:

I just mention your name yesterday to @Eazy  . I told him  scream and @JayC  were coolest guy in back days , we had lots of fun.  I even didn't mention @Hecken  . and I still remember you having birthday this month ;) 

Okay, you're excused.

As for the birthday, I remember about yours too 🥳

• Like 1

I definitely miss the funny times with "crazy" Kevfag -  @KevinBacon  - and the times with the Dudines ( i still remember at the "periodsouce" times in the chat 🤢)   @Baska @KARINE @Seaside & the Dudes @Narug0 @stabak @Saizou @Ann!b@l @Joker @JayC

• Haha 2

Lol, there are too many to list. People come and go but least we all still got the good memories to go with them. That being said, maybe one day everyone will just come back and play. But not milli...he called me nub too many times.

@Long I remember that time....I don't wanna remember that time.