ET Server FILIPE Map Production

FILIPE

@FILIPE I can’t wait! Enjoyed watching you build the other day! Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to it for our enjoyment :) 

Edited by Sick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had a sneak peek on discord and it looks really really good. I think there will be lots of fun to have on this map. Im really hoping to play it on NQ1 (after some testing i guess). KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK FILIPPEH ❤️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, FILIPE said:

I predict that the map will be big or very big. It will take 40 minutes to complete.

So will this be a "time added based on offensive progression" type map? Completing objectives adds time to clock?

Hope to see end result :)

• Like 1
  • 100 2

Nice work ;) 

That will not be too dark in the buildings if you set on night time ? 

Hurry to test it on server ! 

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

nice .!! we definitely need new maps. keep up the good work ... 

ps... dont forget bot way points!!!!!! ive had few nice maps my buddies have made over the yrs but cant use em  cuz the bots dont work on em.lol

• Like 1
  • 100 1

@CabaL I do not know yet if time is to be added. But that's no problem (30 + 10). 🤔

@DeKing Changing the weather does not affect the brightness, unless you make changes to the script.

Meaning weather is just a texture. But it's better to match the brightness to the weather. Because it can feel weird. I was thinking of a clear night, with the moon in the background.

You can easily copy the weather from another map. If you know what map it is, please tell us. 😏

I don't know what I'm going to change yet, but I have to keep control of my map. 🤔

agt23t.thumb.png.3833b9772661a6c9cf6a865e4064377d.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FILIPE said:

@CabaL I do not know yet if time is to be added. But that's no problem (30 + 10).

Could 20+20 be better? So that way if allies arent strong or playing objectively its not 30-40 minute massacre.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I remember you one time on Discord working on it, doing all the windows one by one for hours and hours

Really good job, I hope to test it soon :) 

• Love 1
  • Surprise 1

• Leader
On 9/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, DeKing said:

I remember you one time on Discord working on it, doing all the windows one by one for hours and hours

Really good job, I hope to test it soon :) 

I would be paranoid, until I could discover all of the sniper windows!  😨 OIC, that is like the Real WWII "feel" for so many soldiers.

On the other hand, are there any "sniper windows"?  Only Time Will Tell!  (Ah, the fun of exploring a new map, with 'people' trying to kill you and stop your explorations!) 😄 

• Haha 4