ET Server FILIPE Map Production

FILIPE

On 4/19/2022 at 3:29 PM, FILIPE said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f57e95f9cccecf40f706a9819ecafd2f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f3ed5f557883fa7e7e14ce2f4def89dd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8aa19cf01fe4db43caa4190ad7e345d9.jpeg

Hey mate :) Is this map ready or you still working on it? I honestly can't wait to play it as it looks really good :)

• Like 1

There's so much to build on my map that I don't want to do it sometimes. That's why I build it all year round. I am almost finished with the map. All that's left is to add some buildings, set up some spawns, fix the tank route, and redo the scripts for the truck. Only then we will see the Beta1 version. The final version will differ only in cosmetic details. And let's not forget to write omnibots. I will have to learn this myself, so it will take some time. I don't know if there will be a beta2 version of my map, which will be a mission to improve fps optimization. Because I'm already experiencing fps drops to the limit of 114. But I think it will happen identically to Chartow_Final. There will be drops in some places, but enough to keep playing.

I will write again. When it comes to the object on the map, not much changes. 3 tank barricades, 2-3 truck barriers. Two gold. Allies win or lose. Tank stays in jagdpanther model, because I don't want to make jagdtiger. It will take too much time, and besides if something works, why move it.

An interesting fact for the persistent. Some chests will be movable. They are not destructible by any weapon. Crates can be logically rearranged to block passages and make it harder for enemies to get through.

image.thumb.jpeg.d78f8b4335eea0df9ee77d1a2e2484bb.jpeg

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 4
  • 100 1

Cool, have you determined the initial allie & axis spawn point when the map starts?  It looks like a big choke point where your axis engie is standing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2022 at 1:51 AM, FILIPE said:

This looks very clean I dont know why but all the color matches nicely 
also not too chaotic and easy on the eye

• Thanks 1