ET NQ #1 Maps to be removed on NoQ1 - March 2021

Kat0n

Maps to be removed on NoQ1 - March 2021  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which maps should be removed from NoQ1?

• Capuzzo Airport
    • Tramfight
    • Venice
    • Italy
    • Bergen
    • Eagles 2ways
    • Minas
    • Snatch 3
  2. 2. Which maps should be removed from NoQ1?

• Oasis SW
    • Frostbite
    • Marrackech
    • Supply Depot
    • Golrush Gals
    • Transmitter
    • El Kef

This poll is closed to new votes

@Whenhigh @Almondo @plane  @SoHigh @forestcat @weeabooo @amovos @The Irish @Shaun Reynolds @Youp @qeZnxa @BLAAT @BaBeLo @Pet!ke @Smoky @Sabby123 @iCe Reborn @Eireannanl @monster @Siwex89 @GENERAL KOKO @DarkWolf @Vice86 @Betinho @C0C4N4T10N @Owned @Esports Fox @Dutchy @ConQuerY @bigbro @Smultronstallet @Masa_1964 @Fighter?! @Raziel @monster @4FuN @insanemeister @lem0n91 @Xiahou Dun @FILIPE @Szczurson @Shana @LunaKawaii @Reaction @Karla @Ford (Cz) @wolverine70 @Snuffs99 @BaBeLo

Please vote in this poll for maps you would like to be removed of the server. The 4 most voted maps will be removed, plus Glider because people either love it or hate it, and server loses half of its players when it's voted.

There was 15 suggestions, 2 pages of vote, please take a look at all of them to vote. As I said in my post in the suggestion topic, Railgun, Radar and original Oasis will be removed anyway as they shouldn't be part of the rotation (a lot of you skipped this part since you voted these maps out).

Poll will be closed Friday the 5th, if you need more time to think about it please tell me and I'll extend the poll to Sunday.

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Scrapping my question, Minas is singular now, yay!

Yeah it was an honest mistake 😄 Also had to even the maps in the two subpolls cuz you have to vote in both for votes to be validated by forum...

I'd play any of the ones in those lists over glider. 😛

Glider came on the other day and the player base literally went from 17 players each side to 4 each side (41 players including specs dropped to just 10 (4 v 4 and 2 specs) ...so 31 players left).

• Like 2

I love Glider personally, but I have to stay unbiased and agree with Simples. Glider is killing the playerbase on our server. Today we had 10v11 on one map, glider comes next and it's 2v3. It's honestly the biggest downfall in players, whenever this map comes around.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

36 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

I'd play any of the ones in those lists over glider. 😛

Glider came on the other day and the player base literally went from 17 players each side to 4 each side (41 players including specs dropped to just 10 (4 v 4 and 2 specs) ...so 31 players left).

Glider's out. As De Gaulle said "I have understood y'all" 😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Voted this map out: Oasis SW, Frostbite, Goldrush Gals and El kef (all in the question 2), the problem is i cant vote because i didnt choice a map in the question 1... i got the message "this field is required".

4 minutes ago, Betinho said:

Voted this map out: Oasis SW, Frostbite, Goldrush Gals and El kef (all in the question 2), the problem is i cant vote because i didnt choice a map in the question 1... i got the message "this field is required".

Just click on Bergen, Minas and Eagles, this will fix this issue #htmlkarla

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Betinho said:

It's a bug I can't solve, I'll count your vote though do no worries

• Like 2
  • 100 1