What memeber you have recruited you are most proud of?

Nancy

So, you are the one we should blame for bringing Mr Royal Chicken Lord to the clan 😄 ❤️

This is a dangerous topic though, might create some jealousy haha

Of course, I like everyone the same ^_^

But anyway:

@Ins4ne

@Hesis

@BlackWolf

@notellenPage

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Never regreted referring someone, from lvl 12 to leaders, active or inactive, all nice people and did their way into the clan mostly by themselves. I cannot take pride for others achievements.

I'll personally not lock this topic, but if others do it I'll understand as it could fuel conflict. I count on people to be cool here anyway ;)

• Like 5

I mostly just hope my recruits are happy with me being their referral, being helpful and succesful into leading them to (full) membership and further, however most don't take a lot of work :)
I'm jealous of people who were able to recruit more amazing members hahah xD
Nowadays I just try to help lower levels recruit as I don't really need any more credit and it could help them grow as well

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

I am proud of so many, if not all of mine. I will say 1 person though. @Professor Tony. Being his only referral, I take a lot of pride in him being able to make it to staff. He is and has always been one of the greatest additions to HC. 😛 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 11/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, Sisje said:

I mostly just hope my recruits are happy with me being their referral, being helpful and succesful into leading them to (full) membership and further, however most don't take a lot of work :)
I'm jealous of people who were able to recruit more amazing members hahah xD
Nowadays I just try to help lower levels recruit as I don't really need any more credit and it could help them grow as well

Hi! 😛

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Twelve years ago I searched for a dude, who can lead the clan and keep it alive.

I am so proud of you @daredevil that you took my advices from the beginning so detailed.

My best recruit ever.

When you are keeping it going like this, I gonna put you on lvl 22, which you've earned by any kind of points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ChaOs said:

Twelve years ago I searched for a dude, who can lead the clan and keep it alive.

I am so proud of you @daredevil that you took my advices from the beginning so detailed.

My best recruit ever.

When you are keeping it going like this, I gonna put you on lvl 22, which you've earned by any kind of points.

😄 

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • 100 1

• Administrators
On 11/27/2020 at 2:14 AM, Nancy said:

From old days: =F|A=MEDIC 

Wait we had 2 medic? Damm that tells me, how much I forget things. I only remember one medic. Sweet guy from France. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Wait we had 2 medic? Damm that tells me, how much I forget things. I only remember one medic. Sweet guy from France. 

I am talking about -=First=- :) His aliase was =F|A=MEDIC :))

https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/12789-first/ he is from Paris I belive :

We also have inactive "MEDIC" honored veteran from 2009, I didnt recruited him ofc, it was years before me 

https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/181-medic/

lol DD we have a lot of medics in our clan! :)

Edited by Nancy
  • Like 1