By Achilles90The gold standard of trickjumping mods, updated VERY recently with an incredibly lengthy changelog which can be read here:
This mod allows both players and developers the freedom to play with the physics of the wonderful quake engine without a million quirks that this game is known for. Many years of development has led to a very stable mod and enjoyable experience.
Download the mod, run it, run your favorite map and fool around. Maybe you can learn a new thing or two about it in the process.
Tutorial to help you do just that incoming.
By DFighterA fun Christmas mod
- fairy stick instead of knifes and a few other features as can be seen on the Screenshots
By DFighterThis Mod contains several pk3's including:
- Two diffirent ammo and medkit skins
- Angel object
- Christmas 2007 pack
- Grinch object
- Sackmines ( mines in the form of a Santa bag )
- Santa heads instead of helms
- Santa Shell
- Wand decoration ( or something )
- Christmas helms, Minemarkers, Minetrees.
So 1 file for many fun an nice Christmas features for Enemy Territory
By UnknownVersion 0.8.2
Added: g_goatSound server cvar to enable/disable goat sounds on knife kills.
Added: enemy team objective carry indicator. Use g_misc flag 1024 to enable it on the server and cg_objcarry client cvar to enable it in the HUD.
Fixed: Players carrying objectives are now shown correctly.
Fixed: !useredit was not able to set level higher than 99 when executed as rcon. !setlevel was working correctly.
Fixed: The name of the disguised covert op was not drawn to spectators.
Fixed: The class icon in the crosshair player name to be the current class instead of the latched class.
Fixed: wm_sayPlayerClass now announces the latched class correctly, even when using class swithcer.
Fixed: If map voting was enabled but g_mapVoteFlags 4 was not enabled. It was possible to issue multiple votes by hand using /mapvote command.
Fixed: debriefing screen buttons didn't handle highlight theme parameter properly.
Fixed: The output of finger command didn't show warnings if there were more than 2 in total.
Fixed: UI crash in menu
Fixed: Minor bug with g_maxPanzerSuicides introduced in 0.8.0. If panzer suicides were disallowed completely, the player was not informed about it.
Fixed: g_muteRename allowed to change the name when player used /reconnect
Fixed: When unmuting/muting during intermission/warmup, the mute wasn't saved.
Fixed: cg_effectDistance was affecting the played sounds.
Fixed: g_classWeapons not working for class command
Fixed: class command not handling secondary weapon parameter properly, it didn't influence the limbo menu, e.g. /class s 3 2 wouldn't select akimbo pistols or SMG as secondary in limbo.
Fixed: switching problem with double SMG
Improved: If player is completely dead in the game, the scoreboard shows the player's latched class to other team members.
Improved: UI tabbing to edit field makes it focused.
Improved: limbo weapons menu for soldier class.
Improved: sort order of the map vote menu map list.
Omni-bot is an artificial intelligence(AI) controlled opponent for first person shooter games. Unlike many bots that are written for specific games, Omni-bot was designed from the beginning to exist mostly as a generic framework with which support for many different games can be made, and most of the functionality can be shared among them.
For making waypoints for ET maps have a look at Belo's tutorial.
Side-note: The 0.81 version can be found here and has not been updated since some users prefer to work with the older version and it is supposed to work much easier/better with Jaymod.
A new mod for ET has found his way to life.
Steal the enemy gold. Enemy die he lost a goldbar.
One shot kills. Weapon for the Teams Carabine.
Touch the flag's to score! (Flags arround the maps)
Gold weighs you down!
The more gold you have, the more points you get!
ET Mod: Infected (A13)
Micha! released a new version os his ET mod "Infected"
Infected Mod is a survival gameplay mod.
It changes Allies to Humans/Swat and Axis to Infected/Zombies.
Basics of infected mod:
* Humans: You need to survive till the timelimit is over !
-> Get ammo on kills
* Infected: Kill all humans to win the round (starts with 1 player)
-> Kill a human to infect him
- Random Map vote
- "Infect a random player" vote
- Removes Mg42 and objectives out of maps
- Heartbeat sound on lower healthpoints
- World sounds for better atmosphere
- Player punishment for "spec -> human team" to avoid dead (empty weapons on respawn).
- Get ammo for kills (infected players get another throwing knife, humans get bullets)
- Thirdperson mode ( /tp 1 or /tp 2)
- More shrubbot commands
- Infected Team has special spawnpoints on some maps
- Edited mapscripts
- Water breath bar
Server: 2.55, 2.6b, et300
server: windows, linux
client: windows, linux
By JopaThis is the First (public) release of this mod.
ET-MWM Details: Call of Duty 4 - Weapons / Textures / Sounds, Soldier of Fortune 3 - Weapons / Textures, Modern Skins, Flashbang, Blood and a few features.
By JopaEvo-Wolf-MP 2013, bringing RTCW Multiplayer up to date ! - Mod by =KT= SuperRetardo. You must have a DirectX SDK setup (better DX11) on your machine and referenced properly.
What's evo-wolf-mp do?
- Better Graphics (Bloom lighting, lens flares)
- Fixed Graphics (Bad bug in 1.41b, left maps looking like junk)
- No more "Too Many Shaders" Error Bug
- HTTP Downloads - If the server is setup for it, just like ET (only be supported)
- Replacement GUID system. Since PB no longer supports RTCW.
- A couple of other bug fixes.
- Fully 100% 1.4, 1.41, 1.41b compatible including ALL Mods.
By JopaFalckon ET is a realism and fun based modification for RtCW:Enemy Territory. Our goal is to please players who think that ET is a fun game, but a little unrealistic, and who wish to see a few new features.
By JopaBrit-mod replaces the Americans with British troops, all flags, symbols and weapon sounds are complete, all that is needed to do is to change soldier models and complete the voice chat sounds.
By JopaElite Mod for Enemy Territory Servers.
New ET Minimod BACK 2 ROOTS by EgaL - HD and restylt Chargeimages and Commandmaps for Enemy Territory. Now you can see the path's a lot better.
- 25 Chargeimages and 24 Commandmaps
>> put it in your ETMAIN!!
MAPS: Adlernest, Battery, Braundorf B4, Bremen B2, Cean 2, ET Beach invasion, ET Ice, Fueldump, Goldrush, Karsiah TE, Oasis, Radar, Railgun, Reactor Final, sp_devilvery, Supply, Supplydepot 2, SW Battery, SW Goldrush, SW Oasis, TC Base, Transmitter, Venice, Warbelle + Unknown map Image in the Loadingscreen.
What is it?
ETrun is a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory timerun mod. The goal of a timerun is to get from the start of the map to the end as fast as possible.
How does it work?
ETrun has 3 different physics:
* Vanilla (VET) * Vanilla Quake 3 (VQ3) * Advanced Physics (AP)
It's heavily based on competition between players, your goal is to get the best times as possible and to compete with your friends.
By ChuckunSome brilliant fixes are available since the recent 0.6.0 release of silEnT MOD. See details below!
What's New in Version 0.6.1 (See full changelog)
* Added: New optional parameter "syntax" to custom command blocks. This allows creating proper syntax help to show with !help command.
* Added: Shrubot custom commands can now have color codes. The colors are not required when using the commands.
* Changed: The maximum number of custom commands increased to 95.
* Fixed: Double amount of level stars in the map change debriefing.
* Fixed: Many coloring errors related to white nicks.
* Fixed: Server side was not handling the new skill_(x) cvars correctly.
* Fixed: Killed sniper had scope enabled with normal fov after revive. Depending how the sniper was killed.
* Fixed: !baninfo was not displaying permanent bans in Expires in field.
* Fixed: Stamina bar color bug.
* Fixed: Lua documentation. The G_ClientNumberFromString is actually ClientNumberFromString.
* Fixed: Some typos with shrubbot commands and inconsistencies with !help.
* Fixed: Shrubbot !help now accepts the command names with ! infront.
* Fixed: Unified !help syntax notation.
* Fixed: Player names that were both online and previously stored, were printed twice in the !aliassearch command output.
* Fixed: Formatting bug when more the 10 matching aliases for a player.
* Fixed: With custom commands, the missing command line parameters are stripped from the command.
* Fixed: Player name replacement gives better error messages for every case, including the command name.
* Fixed: Teammate healthbars were flashing wrong health data. Introduced in 0.6.0.
* Fixed: Player idents were enforcing bans to innocent players. Introduced in 0.6.0.
By ChuckunThe guys at MyGamingTalk.com have released a brilliant update to the ever improving silEnT MOD for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory; this time bringing some superb new features!
Special thanks for Krauersaut for building the Mac OS X client.
What's New in Version 0.6.0 (See full changelog)
* Added: New dialog window under silEnT menu for screen resolutions. This dialog has autodetected possible resolution and includes widescreen resolutions.
* Added: ETPro compatible access to sess.aWeaponStats (a GET by weapon index returns a 5-element table of numbers), from pheno of ETPub.
* Added: Optional aliases database. New commands !aliases, !aliasesdel, !aliassearch and !userinfo now has an option to show the stored aliases. New server cvar g_dbMaxAliases.
* Added: Mute information is displayed in with the !finger command. This includes time left, mute reason and who muted.
* Added: Players can freely choose the type of hit sounds they prefer. This is controlled with cg_hitSoundType cvar. Related to this, server admins can configure the type of hit sounds the players default if they do not specifically select any type. By defult, the cg_hitSoundType is 0, which means server configured hit sounds and allowing custom hit sounds in custom pk3 files. Read documentation about g_hitsounds, g_defaultHitSounds and cg_hitSoundType. There is also an additional paragraph about adding custom hit sounds.
* Added: g_misc flag 256. Setting this flag disables the "First Blood" announcement.
* Added: g_logOptions flag 1024. This flag allows logging every player drop. It can be usefull for inspecting the server operation, but it will also cause lot of needless log writes.
* Added: g_realPlayTime cvar. Used to show additional real play time of the payer (without spec time) in the debriefing screen.
* Added: Flag 8 to g_playerCounting. Bots are not included into the player count.
* Added: Cvar based enabling of both Thompson and MP40 to the limbo menu selection regardless of the team (g_classWeapons, flag 8)
* Added: cg_effectDistance client cvar which can be used to control the maximum distance to draw the bullet effects.
* Reworked: Class skills can be freely enabled/disabled in any order using 0 and -1 in the skill_(x) server cvars.
* Reworked: The !finger command now shows the client operating system, again. This information was removed in the 0.5.2 because of unreliability in the full string.
* Reworked: PPSh first person view model.
* Reworked: The commands !gib, !lol, !pip and !pop no longer do it to everyone if target is not specified.
* Fixed: Statistics bug with satchel charge.
* Fixed: Shrubbot commands !useredit and !usereditpb didn't allow editing players with level higher then 32 when attempted with rcon.
* Fixed: A bug in the player name cleaning allowed empty names using spaces.
* Fixed: Player name doesn't change anymore everytime the name edit field loses focus. OK button must be clicked for the changes to take effect.
* Fixed: Persistent SMG kills and deaths were getting lost if the player reconnected during the map.
* Fixed: Dropping the helmet multiple times when repeated hits to the head. With antilag enabled.
* Fixed: g_inactivityOptions flag 4 was not moving players to spectator. Fix from pheno of ETPub.
* Fixed: Lagometer transparency (couldn't change lagometer transparency)
* Fixed: Fireteam window transparency (improper drawing)
* Fixed: Fireteam member information going over the window edge when latching to another class.
* Fixed: g_noSkillUpgrades now locks the skills to the enabled ones, instead of changing every skill to 0.
* Fixed: !readadmins command did not add admins correctly into the database. Versions affected on various levels from 0.5.0 to 0.5.2.
* Fixed: Client inactivity timer ETPro compatible. Fix from pheno of ETPub.
* Fixed: animation timing bug mainly for weapalts (switch to/from)
* Fixed: reverted back (removed) fix for thrown knife dodging introduced in 0.5.2 version.