ET SILENT #1 List Your Top 5 ET Regulars & why

HaLLoWeeN

Sup!

My 5 favourite regulars from our legacy server are the ones with highest KR.

1. Halfwit with 18.85KR, he plays very often as covie and is obsessed with destroying enemy CP.

2. Fullmonty with 17.20KR, engineer, he was not very good with planting dynamite on ETL Supply Depot map, but Kajto taught him.

3. Beelz with 15.60 KR, also engineer, he likes to play in opposite team than Fullmonty so he can defuse his dynamites!

4. Backfire with 15.59 KR, soldier, he loves to rip opponents using MG.

5. CraigChrist with 13.77KR, field ops, he sometimes like to kill teammates with arty since we have friendly fire enabled but overall he is nice guy and will always give you ammo if you ask him!

They like to switch their names between each other, so at the time you read this post Bellz can be Halfwit or Zarna. All depends how incognito they want to be.

They feel lonely sometimes, so you can visit them on our legacy server (etl.clan-fa.com:27950) and say hello to them!

😝

Edited by yaku
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 23
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 3

Thanks @Nancy

I haven't been back that long to make a definitive list, so I'll do a walk down memory lane.

I've had so much fun playing ET on Friday nights back in the day on teamspeak with guys like @Masa_1964 @Reptile* @Boombas 

• Like 4
  • 100 1

Oii grab the lube :x i thought it was about Regulars / Non FA members, like actual servers regulars. I'll name my five from b2 since im there the most:

- Excal, always good vibe, checking if people following rules etc.. just cant miss out on him

- Kuruppt - actual same story and also very active at forums

- Slark - not so talktive, but arguably best engi skiller around and always evening up

ready to make some cynical commands but lets not. Let's imo savour those regulars who help a lot to keep FA alive aswell!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

My top 5 don't really play anymore, as far as I know

Haggard - my 1st ET Friend

Kaos

Sadface

BSD

AGirl

Probably some others from the old LB/Nbs ETPro days I can't think of now

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
16 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

My top 5 don't really play anymore, as far as I know

Haggard - my 1st ET Friend

Kaos

Sadface

BSD

AGirl

Probably some others from the old LB/Nbs ETPro days I can't think of now

List Your Top 5 ET Regulars & why

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
58 minutes ago, nAbish said:

List Your Top 5 ET Regulars & why

I did. Because we all played ETPro in the Nbs days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I did. Because we all played ETPro in the Nbs days

I know, Nbs days were years ago, wouldn't consider them F|A regulars. 😄 Title says “ET Regulars” so I would think people who play regularly, not someone from years ago who are no longer in contact, nor play. Just my 2 cents. 

My top 5 would include:

@Lusciousdrunk Very active mature admin who has came a long way skill wise since he’s first started. Very polite as well. 

@Caipirinha Who is very active, VERY friendly obj oriented player. Who I always enjoy seeing on server. 

@Zicx01 Very fun dude with great attitude, hasn’t been as active due to living situation, but I greatly enjoy our discord voice chats and fragging together. 

@hobbit Who now plays under zyzz brah, we go wayyy back to the ETPro days have been fragging together for YEARS. Skilled player who keeps to himself. 

@Hulk Has been around since my start. Very kind and friendly Co-Leader, he has seen me grow over the past 15-20 years. Always willing to chat it up and have a good time. 

Edited by nAbish
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

• Platinum VIP
15 minutes ago, nAbish said:

I know, Nbs days were years ago, wouldn't consider them F|A regulars. 😄 

Well they're not but then the title of the thread says ET regulars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1