Welcome to our new co leader

AnG3L

Hey bud, congratulations on earning co-leader! Can't think of anyone else right now that would deserve this promotion more than you do. The amount of work you put into B2 is insane, I'm surprised it took as long as it did for people to notice.

Before I even applied I had some great nights chatting with you, the other admins and regulars on B2. It's a real shame that most of the admins from back then don't play now cause I had tonnes of fun playing with those guys. I just recently read through my application again and I saw so many old faces that I haven't seen in nearly 2 years. I guess that's life though 😛

I don't know what caused you to leave the clan before but I bet you're glad you came back. I guess this means that my 2nd referral became co-leader 😜

Anyway, I'll probably see you on the server pretty soon now that I visit there more often again so get your PPSh ready.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, AnG3L said:

A pillar of Beg2,

For his dedication for the clan, for his good job on servers/forum, for his help for others admins; please welcome to our new co leader @RendeL

Excellent choice! ‘Gratz @RendeL

• Thanks 1