Mod for sniper server  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod for sniper server

• Etpro
    • Noquarter
    • Jaymod
    • Silent

hello!

it could be nice if FA have sniper server, if anyone is interested?

where can practice duels, long shots, jump shots, etc

there was topic 2015 but no one isnt interest previosly.

i belive FA have couple or more sniper players, thats why i opened this topic.

Edited by Shana
added poll
  • Like 8

I've always wanted this too, with epic maps like Sniper Lake Beta2 and AE Sniper Challenge etc from back in the day..

Trouble is sniper servers aren't considered popular any more so hard to justify the $$$

• Like 6

Would love to see sniper server aswell, it might be a good idea to replace it with a server which isn't being played much at the moment?

• Like 1

I've always wanted this too, with epic maps like Sniper Lake Beta2 and AE Sniper Challenge etc from back in the day..

Trouble is sniper servers aren't considered popular any more so hard to justify the $$$

i agree would be fun, as for justifying the $$$ i see no extra cost we are already paying for  3 servers hardly no one plays on nq2 nq3 and fun 1 just convert 1 to sniper mod

• Like 7

i agree would be fun, as for justifying the $$$ i see no extra cost we are already paying for  3 servers hardly no one plays on nq2 nq3 and fun 1 just convert 1 to sniper mod

Maybe make a poll for noquarter #3/fun #1 which mod there, vote map mechanics for both normal and sniper maps. I don't think it's hard to load server config with specific type map voted, otherwise /callvote config ....

This way we could satisfy need of many players juding from past suggestions on F|A trickjump or F|A sniper.

Personally I snipe a lot ;)

• Like 5

NIce idea.

I like sniperservers and I'm sure about that this sniper will be well visited

But what for sniper?

Crossing sniper or normal ?

quaranteed 1 player atleast, me B)

there could be all kind maps something for every one, far distance & close distance, duel rooms?

Maybe make a poll for noquarter #3/fun #1 which mod there, vote map mechanics for both normal and sniper maps. I don't think it's hard to load server config with specific type map voted, otherwise /callvote config ....

This way we could satisfy need of many players juding from past suggestions on F|A trickjump or F|A sniper.

i hope that isnt noquarter becose i cant go servers -> legacy 2.75 other mods work good, silent, jaymod, nitmod.

there could be some trick with noquarted but i didnt solve it yet :D

• Like 1

Oh god. We used to have a sniper server in my old clan and we would go on TS and just snipe for hours...was crazy fun! Gotta do that here for sure! You got 2 players now.

• Like 2

I would transfer nq3 for that for sertain time period (3-4months) and see how it goes. I'll play sniper time to time, there is good maps for that purpose.

• Like 4

i will pm you about the Matter nub :)
  • Like 2