HutiKuti

Mod for sniper server  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod for sniper server

• Etpro
    • Noquarter
    • Jaymod
    • Silent

If my memory serves me correct, it is possible to have both mods and change those via command. So when ppl would like to go sniping and server would be empty it'd be switched from nq to silent and vice versa. Not sure if it'd be very stable though like this, especially if more servers are on same machine. Just a suggestion to maximise usage :)

Tbh I don't think there's a need for this.. currently NQ is too diluted so losing one NQ server and replacing it with a permanent sniper server running silEnT mod would be perfect IMO

• Like 6

I'm all for a sniper server, and I don't think NQ2 or NQ3 will be sorely missed. NQ1 could always use more regulars.

I suck at sniping, but I'd love to play a few maps and try to get better at it. You have my vote.

• Like 2

I thought I'd chip in too, yes the sniper server indeed sounds really fun, used to play on those sort of servers all the time. But since there's multiple empty servers to switch up I hope u take a look at my suggestion aswell and panther told there, I hope you welcome this idea too! :--)

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/90288-empty-servers-like-nq23-and-fun-servers/

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

:agree:camper      :exclaim

I was redy to create the new one topic but I found this so *BUMP*

After two years this topic is started is here any chance to make one ET sniper server in FA? Due that u convert Fun1 to Nitmod and probably want to leave it as it is, I'd say to convert Noq2-(witch is empty all the time) to silent mod and make it sniper one server witch snipers maps. only sniper class available, few sniper vsays, full ammo and other sniper stuff... Lately I found one that type of server and they are doing well with it and it's really funny to play there, sometimes is good to do something new with this dying game especially that we cant't lose anything. Any new info about it?

Edited by Luki
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I regularly play on NQ2, I like it the way it is, could use some tweaks and addons to make it more fun though, people gets on at some time of the day also, as for the Fun #1, I never see people there (Nitmod), surprisingly, I tried Fun #2 the other day and found some peeps on it (NQ), so I would rather go with Fun #1...

I don't think Nitmod is appealing to people.

Edited by Blu2300

• 2 weeks later...