Mod for sniper server  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod for sniper server

• Etpro
    • Noquarter
    • Jaymod
    • Silent

• Platinum VIP

Personally, I am not a great fan of sniping.... But if the servers are active by that it will be worth a try :)

I love sniping, it takes so much skill and patience and every head shot is like a taste of heaven :)

• Like 1

really would like a  sniper  server  one with all the bells and whistles i think it would be best done in a jaymod style tho then a sil style i us to spend lot of time on  sniper servers when i only had like 30 to hr to kill  

• Like 3

really would like a sniper server one with all the bells and whistles i think it would be best done in a jaymod style tho then a sil style i us to spend lot of time on sniper servers when i only had like 30 to hr to kill

Nooooo never Jaymod for sniping!

• Like 2

annibal added a few times sniping maps also in the christmas rotation to be fair some liked it but most left when those maps runned

Yeah that will never work but a sniper server attracts people who do want to play it!

• Like 1

Nooo sniping is raw, needs to be silent mod!

So only FUN1 is then possible? How much ppls play in there? i would prefer NQ3 or NQ2 servers they are little bit emptiers than FUN1 in my mind.

So only FUN1 is then possible? How much ppls play in there? i would prefer NQ3 or NQ2 servers they are little bit emptiers than FUN1 in my mind.

Is it possible to convert a NQ server to Silent?

NQ2>FUN1>NQ3 I'm pretty sure that this is how the activity is at the moment.. And for a sniper server nitmod is probably the best option, but it's always good to try out with silent. I don't think that it'll be good with nq mod though, but that's what I think others may prefer something else.

Nq #2 http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=713493&section=utilisation

Nq #3 http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759711&section=utilisation

Fun #1 http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=748452&section=utilisation

So most players as in order Fun1>nq2>nq3.

Sniping will be better on silent rather than on nq from the perspective of exploits. And also it's a bit harder to snipe there :)

Also we already have basic ui for nitmod if needed.

• Like 1

If my memory serves me correct, it is possible to have both mods and change those via command. So when ppl would like to go sniping and server would be empty it'd be switched from nq to silent and vice versa. Not sure if it'd be very stable though like this, especially if more servers are on same machine. Just a suggestion to maximise usage :)