Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

Server: Silent1

Map : =F|A= Base

The first axis spawn is flawed.  A axis member can manually select it and the player will be spawned there the entire game even after Allies capture it.

I've caught several people exploiting it, would be nice to have it fixed.

// =F|A=.null

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Silent1 crashed today at 10pm CEST.

We just voted on next map. The next map was Battery. During warm up, another call for next map happenned, and the server crashed at the end of that vote.

Don't know if it had anything to do with the map of the voting system, but I wanted to report it just to be sure ^^

@L3ftY.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Server: NQ#1

Map : Caen 2

It's possible to jump over the fence at the beginning of the map.
I think this should be disabled as has been done for the fence jump in warbell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• 3 months later...

Server: Jay1

Both Italy and Eagles 2 Ways need some fixes to become balanced and fun.

-  In Italy the audio for when the jeep is damaged and repaired is broken. Without working audio it's hard to keep track of whether the jeep is moving or not, especially if you're busy in a firefight.

-  Second issue is that the audio for the second gold crate still says first gold crate (ie "They have secured the first gold crate!"). This is super confusing because if allies secure both gold crates but it only says that the first gold crate is secured I'm often caught unaware when I see that the jeep is already driving away.

I know Eagles 2 Ways is popular with some people but I think it's a pretty poorly designed map. However, there are a few small changes that I think would make it way more competitive and balanced.

-  There ought to be a roof over the first flag. As it stands, allies can skip both the avalanche wall and the tunnel objectives and just get lucky falling on the flag pole.

-  Someone else suggested that the second flag at the top of the tram should be recapturable by axis, which I think is cool idea. Maybe one of those two flag changes could be implemented if both seems like too much.

-  Another issue with Eagles is that the hangar door at the very end of the map is destructible from the start of the map. This means that an allied engineer can complete the second to last objective of the map quite early on while axis are defaultly spawning all the way on the other side of the map way up in the castle. My two solutions for this are either to make the hangar door a constructible that can be blown with a satchel and subsequently rebuilt or to simply deactivate that objective until the bus is moving.

-  I'm not sure if this issue is fixable but the bus is very difficult to damage. Explosives need to hit it in just the right place (maybe even inside it) to destroy it. I think ideally it should be more like the vehicles in other maps that are damaged when something explodes anywhere near it.

Edited by Halibut

• 1 month later...

Server: Jay1

Map: fa_oasis_b3

There,s no anti-rush set.

I spoke with F|A Smiley, He said He 'may have' version with anti-rush.

That,s all He said.

• 4 months later...

Server: Silent2 (Beginner 2) & Jay1 (Recruiting)

Map: =F|A= Temple

Bot never get in the temple after temple door is destroyed. Even Axis bot will always go outside the temple

(except some engi and covert bot, especially the wooden barrier)

Edited by SuperNewNewbie

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 4:30 PM, Eireannanl said:

Map's scripts tries to pla .wav files which apparently doesn't exist

etl_2019-07-21_16-29-14.png.61c9e137c705b8e2e21331170c399449.png

Server :NQ1
Map: I believe it is ET Beach Invasion (et_beach.pk3, not entirely sure since I don't remember map's name)

Just wondering, is it possible to just add silent mortar_exp03.wav and mortar_exp04.wav into sonnd/multiplayer folder in .pk3 file in order to stop that spam?

Edited by Eireannanl

17 hours ago, Eireannanl said:

Server :NQ1
Map: I believe it is ET Beach Invasion (et_beach.pk3, not entirely sure since I don't remember map's name)

Just wondering, is it possible to just add silent mortar_exp03.wav and mortar_exp04.wav into sonnd/multiplayer folder in .pk3 file in order to stop that spam?

Is this happening to only you or other players as well?

• 100 1

Update: So I just did some messing about on a nq test server and got the issue to reappear so it does happen for everyone. I've created a little fix but it needs to be uploaded to the server's nq folder as well as the redirect's nq folder so that people can download it, neither of which I have access to.

zzet_beachsound.pk3

Here's the fix, I just copied the files from pak0.pk3 and renamed them to what the map's script is looking for. I've tested it and it works without errors.

@daredevil could you get this uploaded please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Its already on the redirect server, someone uploaded it @ 03.35 (BST) this morning, i have access to NQ1 but its not full access so i'll wait for @daredevil to up it to NQ.

Really appreciate the effort mate, thanks. :)

• Like 2