Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

• Leader
16 hours ago, mraw435 said:

So far, I have not been able to recreate this instance

Where did you see them "acting correctly", on your local test server or on an FA server? 

@RedBaird on the test server - I personally have not played minas with bawts on an FA server!

test server constants: player count, map, silent mod

variables: me planting dyno, letting bawts plant dyno, me sitting in spec watching bawts figure it out, me being a different class every time gate is blown 

also nothing stuck out in the .GM file but will keep digging into it!

• Like 2

On Industry2 (Beginners 2) you can easily get out of bounds and then walk around beneath the ground. This glitch is pretty much useless as you can't harm the enemy, however you can confuse the enemy with various sounds, knife for example.

Edited by qrzy
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't know where to post this, and in some ways, it's an issue.

Whenever there's a substantial amount of players on, maps like Supply Depot, are overcrowded. Sometimes as an axis player, it's very hard to get out of the spawn. Therefore, my suggestion would be to create this (what I am looking at now within the screenshot) as a spawnpoint for the axis team, so they're not cooped up in the bunker above the last stage spawn.

2023-07-10-073054-supplydepot2.jpg

On 6/29/2023 at 10:58 PM, Bynke said:

On marrakech by nigth if you blow the bridge but the tank has moved far enough it will continue up over a destroyed bridge

TBF if the bridge blew and the tank dropped then the map would not move forward

50 minutes ago, Valk said:

I didn't know where to post this, and in some ways, it's an issue.

Whenever there's a substantial amount of players on, maps like Supply Depot, are overcrowded. Sometimes as an axis player, it's very hard to get out of the spawn. Therefore, my suggestion would be to create this (what I am looking at now within the screenshot) as a spawnpoint for the axis team, so they're not cooped up in the bunker above the last stage spawn.

2023-07-10-073054-supplydepot2.jpg

I'd agree but only on supply where the truck can not be damaged, on the pro version with truck damage axis have the advantage already as the spawn so close, i think spawning right next to the truck could make it very very difficult for allies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

jay3

map "erdenberg_t2,0,52,"

Map is good for jay3 (less players, super speed server), however allies bots in second stage of map are not going forward :( stopping on ruins :(

Can we fix that? @GHARIB, @rMks

See demo.

2023-07-25-084341-erdenberg_t2.dm_84

Edited by SunSet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Inactive Member
41 minutes ago, SunSet said:

jay3

map "erdenberg_t2,0,52,"

Map is good for jay3 (less players, super speed server), however allies bots in second stage of map are not going forward :( stopping on ruins :(

See demo.

2023-07-25-084341-erdenberg_t2.dm_84 96.81 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for report !

Will check it after nap 😴 

I like map too to be honest and imo it fits. 

solution 1 another waypoints

Solution 2 adjust min players to get rid of bots if needed 

will let you know ! ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunSet said:

jay3

map "erdenberg_t2,0,52,"

See demo.

2023-07-25-084341-erdenberg_t2.dm_84 96.81 kB · 0 downloads

Yup going to check today

PS: I am going to contact @yaku as he certainly knows more about it. 

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I uploaded wrong waypoints on Forums, we have updated waypoints (thanks to @kajto3) where bots are not stuck on ruins, I sent it to Gharib. 

Thanks for reminding, I forgot about wrong waypoints there, I will edit file and upload correct waypoints later or if you @GHARIB will have time: can you edit my file? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, yaku said:

I uploaded wrong waypoints on Forums, we have updated waypoints (thanks to @kajto3) where bots are not stuck on ruins, I sent it to Gharib. 

Thanks for reminding, I forgot about wrong waypoints there, I will edit file and upload correct waypoints later or if you @GHARIB will have time: can you edit my file? 

Thank you @yaku

Will update ASAP on forum and on server  :) you saved us 😄 

Car Driving GIF by Law & Order

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We still encounter a problem on jaymod, that we dont have  nor in ETL , nor on NQ.

I will remove the map until we'll fix this.

I will try to review the script on evening if I am at home. 

Thanks @yaku for the tests ;)

Edited by GHARIB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1