Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

I asked Daredevil to block walljumping into teuthonia Bank.

He must have been unable to, We'll have to live with it.

Admins please warn warn warn...

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I dont remember if this was posted or not, but these current maps on J3

Dubrovnik

Falcon

School

ParisBatille

V2 Base

Password

Maybe Raid also does not, but that never gets rushed.

Has no antirush enabled. Especially dubrovnik is very easy to rush

• Like 1

• Inactive Member
42 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

I dont remember if this was posted or not, but these current maps on J3

Dubrovnik

Falcon

School

ParisBatille

V2 Base

Password

Maybe Raid also does not, but that never gets rushed.

Has no antirush enabled. Especially dubrovnik is very easy to rush

Ye biggest problem with this is on Dubrovnik.

Anyway, I think that maps will rotate soon or later. Most of stable maps have it and thats good :love

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

BTW on raid there is the Balcony at the 2nd part of the map, through which you can very hardly, or maybe not even shoot through from the outside, so someone looking up at the balcony cant really hit a person on the balcony. But the person on the balcony has no problem shooting through it when he shoots someone who is outside. The rails there seem to be bugged

• 3 weeks later...

Italyremake_tnt

Bot waypoints seem to be mixed up here. The allies bots run around brainless and sometimes try to consttruct the 1st ramp for the jeep. Every other objective before that is simply getting ignored.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this happend on NQ

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Leader
On 10/7/2022 at 5:08 PM, Buckwild said:

I asked Daredevil to block walljumping into teuthonia Bank.

I saw HEE HAW Donkey Punch stuck halfway in at the top of the bank door! 😮  Another player trying to glitch the door then seemed to push him in?  (I was inside and didn't see the action.)

3 minutes ago, Buckwild said:

Italyremake_tnt is bugged map, Crashed Jay1.

Is that the one where they can use double-jump to get onto rooftops and then get "outside" of the map?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leader
On 12/25/2022 at 8:22 AM, Eazy said:

Bug: first map objective done, door opened. Axis still respawn at first spawn. 

On 12/26/2022 at 4:55 PM, XeRoiX said:

New map rotation  @ beg2.  mml_minastirith_fp3 / Minas Tirith way points are fubar.

I assume that those are bots.  This has been a problem with Minas for a long time.

If the first gate is blown, then the Axis 2nd spawn is just inside the first gate, BUT until the second gate is blown, the Axis bots will spawn inside the gate but go back outside and wait there, as if the gate is still up!  😄

They are not much help with the second gate-objective at all.  :( 

When the second gate IS down, I have to go back outside the first gate and !splat any bots that I find waiting out there.  They will then spawn at their third spawn and act normally for the rest of the map.

I don't know waypointing, but I looked at the script one time and the trigger-point coding seems to be correct.  The first-gate-down trigger should change their next-Objective to the second-gate, but it does not.  The coding for that follows the format for the following objectives, so :?:   

Maybe @Buckwild can look at it, but I suspect that the problem is not in the script itself, but is perhaps in the binary code somewhere.

I don't know if I have ever seen Axis-bot engineers trying to dynamite the already-gone gate, though. :hmm 

I dont have any experience drafting omnibot scripting but im decent at finding outliers/bugs in text --- will take a look.

So far, I have not been able to recreate this instance - I have followed bawts witnessing them plant dyno at first gate and correctly respawning at Spawn 2 without bugging out and having a party around around the first gate. Will continue looking into it though and hopefully will be able to trigger this bug!

• Surprise 1