Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

1 hour ago, mehmet said:

I don't know if it has been reported before but there is a problem with the radar map on the bg2 server.

I died under the bridge, when the medic needle me, I fell under the asphalt. Although I couldn't go very far, I killed many people.

Nobody could see me because I was under the asphalt.  I don't use any cheats :) 

2021-12-12-161657-radar.thumb.jpg.b837fa27b65431c829d7bd8ac2c29fb3.jpg

its a known bug like many others too in the original maps .. happens 15y ago too :)

2021-12-12-141712-radar.thumb.jpg.fb0fff9dad1af0123d7f93d75d7b0a5d.jpg2021-12-12-141703-radar.thumb.jpg.85c00d1c58c911950951928bf89ae4bc.jpg2021-12-12-141734-radar.thumb.jpg.76ae3d3559b036b566b0b60465be25a7.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mehmet said:

I don't know if it has been reported before but there is a problem with the radar map on the bg2 server.

I died under the bridge, when the medic needle me, I fell under the asphalt. Although I couldn't go very far, I killed many people.

Nobody could see me because I was under the asphalt.  I don't use any cheats :) 

Now we know why your KR is so high 😆

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, tEst453 said:

its a known bug like many others too in the original maps .. happens 15y ago too :)

You're right, but I've never seen this before.  it's also nice that someone caught me 😄

7 hours ago, Bells said:

Now we know why your KR is so high 😆

!rose Bells   - Can you please keep it a secret between us? jo shouldn't hear this  He asks me how I killed him so easily 😄

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

I read through this thread and didnt see a post about it I apologize if this is a double post. On NQ1 the winter version of Battery the bots waypoint or scripts (not sure) causes the axis bots to never leave the west bunker and the allied bots just stay in the river and float until they drown.

• 2 months later...

Server : Jaymod #1

Map : MLB Carnage 

Bug 1 : When Axis Base Gate or Bunker get destroyed AFTER Radio is build up and Base Ground Door get blow up, Allies and Axis will auto spawn back the outside

Bug 2 : Axis player join spec, then choose the Allies flag and join back the Axis team, that player will always spawn outside (Not Battery spawn). It will allow Axis player to play spawn camp against Allies(especially that player using PANZER)

Please fix that spawn issue, thank you.

(Radio need anti rush for unable to build it in 5 mins)

Edited by SuperNewNewbie

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Artillery will send You "off the map" on some, It's considered bug and shouldn't be exploited, Thanks.

No anti-rush on subway map, Dynamite construction box could use it to keep map from ending before 5 Minutes from beginning

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/103-subway-subwaypk3-and-waypoints/

• 1 month later...

Italy is a well made map, running on many of our servers.
However, there are some problems that are not very visible but have a big effect on the gameplay:

• The jeep is silent, it has not sounds.
    • Making it very difficult to know when it is moving, when it is broken or not. This is very important in such an intense objective map as this.
  • Very little objective voice announcements
    • The voice announcement are minimal, specially around the area with the ramp, no voice announces if the ramp is built. Also no voice announce if the jeep is repaired or disabled. Making it difficult for the team to know what is going on.

I hope that this can be fixed by adding voice announcements and sounds to the jeep. It would make a good map playable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

UJE_00 has a bug with Tank tunnel,

Explosions can throw Player off the map...

I'm not complaining, Just want to report.

2022-06-02-064547-uje_00.thumb.jpg.ad58ea5d672bc7b7565d51ff46716016.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

• 2 months later...
  • Inactive Member

Hey,

JAY3

UJE_Fueldump_CP

When bridge is constructed and you are close behind tank while it being repaired - tank will stuck and wont move.

2022-08-11-094735-uje_fueldump_cp.dm_84

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

These problems were probably addressed, but anyway.

Suggestions to maps on Begginers 2 server:

In marrakech you can't detonate objective room doors from the inside. If you do so it spawns repair kit/crates which can be used by axis engineer to create new doors at the same place while existing doors exist. This completely blocks any allied efforts to enter as duisguised axis.

In goldrush there is a rare situation when tnt doesn't blow up lower tank blockade, it just disappears when it counts down to zero.

ET Beach while fun to play is really tought to finish. You have to pick up axis objective and run upstairs to radio station wich is just next to axis spawn, that's why this game encourages people to rush when axis are busy with wall/entrance. This map can't be quickly fixed, but it can be redesigned giving us a separate room somewhere underground far from objective where this radio equipment could sit. Or ... allies could run away with objective to a place next to snipers mound without this hole in the wall (so it wouldn't be too easy).

• 2 weeks later...

We played F|A Oasis today on NQ1 and noticed that the bots are not able to repair the CP (Allies) after completing to blow up the wall. It is most likely an issue with the waypoints since all bots are using the lower part of the tunnels whilst the CP is located in the upper part.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today 8/28/2022 GoldRush. Today on goldrush when allies repair tank to take over axis spawn. Sometimes the Tank bugs out and does not completely get destroyed. Was like that for about 5 minutes. A few grenades did not disable the tank as well after i switched teams trying to disable it. Was not able to get a Screen recording of it.

-my apoligies

=F|A=HANKY

• 100 1

• 1 month later...
  • Leader
On 9/9/2021 at 11:09 AM, Buckwild said:

fa_oasis_b3 has no anti-rush on F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE

/bump

I had to restart the map just now.  I don't know if bots or humans planted on the guns.

• Like 1
  • 100 1