Other =F|A= Easter Gameday 2021

rambozo37

ET gameday was a success, much fun! Thanks for the games and to everyone who killed me: you suck

Spoiler

just kidding, love you all xD

@Verillaxus @redfromsvn @GoongalaJones @RedAngel @Major Stalvern @Raziel hope to see you and others tomorrow for INS gameday

• Like 5

Thanks for that amazing gameday 😁

It sure was a different one for me, considering I had to work during almost all of it, but I was on discord all day and enjoyed myself with everyone else, even though I could'nt participate in the games.

Big shoutout to @DeKing for being the best host! Would'nt have been the same without you, man!

• Like 6
  • 100 1

• Leader

I want to say a big thank you, to everyone who was implicated directly or indirectly in this gameday and making this a success and fun times for our guests, regulars and members.

Glad to see many people had fun. Always warms my hearth to see good comment after the efforts put in.

Looking forward to see you in the next gameday :) 

• Like 1

Thank you too @DeKing for your implication in this special day! Thanks to @XeRoiX too!  You both organized the event for the first time , and I am very impressed how you handled it - with success !

Proud of you!

Thanks to all who participates to this gameday :)

• Like 3
  • 100 3

• Leader
13 hours ago, DeKing said:

Thanks to the best advertiser @RedBaird

Thank you, but I did a piss-poor job this time! :( I was there at the beginning, 0400 my time.  I missed the end of of the GameDay, which ends at 1600 mytime! :( :( :( 💤  I had not gotten my pre-game advert.cfg done this time. 

Thanks for the pictures, but it seems that my " =F|A=BairdBunny  " name was not captured. :( 

BTW, the pink color is transferred to this msg okay today.  Yesterday all pinks had showed up as orange! 😮 (Either by codes or via the color-chart!).

Yours, " =F|A=RedAdvertiser " 

PS:   Wow!  TBS shows that name with 2.6 days of "playing time" over the years!  

PS2:  My Nameadvert.cfg file has this in it "// 7-22-15 for use when advertisitng GameDays"  I have been using it for almost 6 years!  AND, I spelled Advertising wrong!  

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 2

Your senpai had fun yesterday. That was the most I've played and vc'ed in a while. Big thanks to the organisers and event admins!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1