ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

Im in

On 8/15/2021 at 5:21 PM, ElEl said:

I'll make this the rotation now.

Purefrag would be a Sunday map probably. I remember lots of people complaining about it being in general rotation, I enjoyed it when it was on though. 

if i was on, i did panzerwar on purefrag

• Love 1

• Platinum VIP

Minas and Helms are probably way to big, but awesome maps

13 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

excited hell yeah GIF

its fun to have  a change!  and it keeps the server more active.. dont know how much time ill get to play  [in the middle of  repairing my kids timing belt.]

Some of these new maps are really, really good and I have seen unfamiliar faces during the times the new maps are up

9 hours ago, Gameplan said:

Are votes anonymous?  I don't want to be blasted for voting a certain way lol!

so now we know whos voting no.lolol   if they got a problem .. with how u voted just send em to talk too  el!.. lolMorgan Freeman Wtf GIF

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

so now we know whos voting no.lolol   if they got a problem .. with how u voted just send em to talk too  el!.. lolMorgan Freeman Wtf GIF

haha, I voted yes, and was making a joke of voting in general these days. and you better get online soon!

• Like 2

Well this mini-gameday was fun! Thanks to everyone who showed up. Another big thanks to Mikeslayer for advertising for this thing.

I put quite a bit of time into setting everything up so that it was as smooth as I could get it with things like waypoints, map testing, player counts etc. and I think it went fairly well. I've made notes of what to change for next time. Maybe in 2 weeks we'll have another one? Maybe every Sunday? Maybe once a month? I don't know. I'll make a poll or something. There's a couple things I need DD to change before next time though.

Here's the rotation I had and I'll put in red what needs changing for next time:

Tower_b27j, 0, 40, - Slightly less gravity? ~600-700.
et_slide, 0, 50, Note: first team to get 500 points wins.
uje_space_panzer, 0, 40, Timelimit might be too long, reduce by 10-15 minutes? I don't have the power to do that though.
psl_koth, 0, 30,
darji2, 20, 64, - Too big, either raise min to 40 or just remove.
ctf_face_b1, 0, 40, - Some server script set the gravity back to 800 instead of what it was suppose to be set to via the map's script. Need DD to fix.
cluedo, 0, 20, - Can probably handle 12v12
baserace, 0, 40, - No adrenaline - need DD to fix. I had this and Baserace2_b1 on the server so I could swap out between them but no one answered when I asked if they wanted me to swap so I just left it.
steal_v1, 0, 40, - People didn't seem to like this map, was probably a bit confusing with which portals went were so just remove it.
UJE_bathroom_panzer, 0, 40, - Some server script set the gravity back to 800 instead of what it was suppose to be set to via the map's script. Need DD to fix.
nfl_b2, 0, 40,
ctf_pool_v2, 0, 40,
goldendunk_a2, 0, 40, Timelimit is too long for this one, maybe just 10 or 15 minutes? 
oldbones_b1, 0, 40,
glider_panzerduel, 24, 64, -
mml_minastirith_fp3, 26, 64, -
mml_helmsdeep_b4, 26, 64, - The plan for these 3 maps was to move them so they loaded next when we had quite a few players already but there wasn't a good time to do that. Might just remove them in the future.
UJE_lava_panzer, 0, 64,
necrology_final, 0, 50,
madbunker_reloaded, 0, 20, - Didn't load this one just to wrap up the gameday and get back to regulars maps.

I also just realised I forgot to add Purefrag.. oops. 

The regular rotation is back on and over the past week or so I've been removing maps that have negative scores and maps that people don't seem to enjoy. New maps will come in a few days, I'm gonna take a small break for a bit cause I'm pretty burnt out from all the map testing and organising this mini gameday thing 😅

Thanks again to everyone that showed up, I had a lot of fun - especially on Cluedo and Necrology 😛 

Hopefully next time the kinks will be sorted and we get more people interested. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, ElEl said:

Well this mini-gameday was fun! Thanks to everyone who showed up. Another big thanks to Mikeslayer for advertising for this thing.

I put quite a bit of time into setting everything up so that it was as smooth as I could get it with things like waypoints, map testing, player counts etc. and I think it went fairly well. I've made notes of what to change for next time. Maybe in 2 weeks we'll have another one? Maybe every Sunday? Maybe once a month? I don't know. I'll make a poll or something. There's a couple things I need DD to change before next time though.

Your efforts are much appreciated, El

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 100 2

@ElEl

Maybe creating a specific topic for this event to not mess with the actual suggestion for classic rotation can be a good idea ? ( and I have pics to post too haha ) 

That was really nice, especially the goldendunk and Lava (sniper) panzer 😄 

Necrology was good too ^^

I had lot of fun, thx you ;) 

See you at the next one !

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP

The reactions of people who played there are the exact reason why I think that the server would be a good one to have these kind of alternate maps as the foundation of the map rotation. And no I was not trying to rhyme LOL

• Like 1

• Administrators
21 hours ago, ElEl said:

There's a couple things I need DD to change before next time though.

Let's discuss sometime this weekend or before. 

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...