ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
base12_b6, 0, 40,
doc_base_b2, 0, 40,
etcenter_final, 0, 40,
weisbaden_final, 0, 40,
base55, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
frostbite, 0, 40,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40, 
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
caen2, 0, 52,
school, 10, 50,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 12, 64,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
fueldump_revenge, 10, 64,
et_beach, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
radar, 0, 40,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

#Removed
#braundorf_final, 0, 40,
#battery_recharged, 0, 40,
#etdo1, 0, 40,
#crevasse_pe, 0, 40,
#tc_base, 0, 40,
#etdo2, 0, 40,
#UJE_trainstation, 0, 40,
#vengeance_final, 0, 40,

New maps added, negative scored maps removed. People were bored of Braundorf so have taken it out, will probably be back in a month or so.

Order may change. I just put the new maps after Supply so I could make sure they were working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

lost my levels on server now sense map changes.

Yea myself and Leatherface knew of the problem, only DD has access to rollback the levels database though 😕

55 minutes ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

there is 2 gold rush gals on the map list

That's by design, the map brings in a lot of players whenever it's on the server.

56 minutes ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

please replace it to river port

River port is quite a large map and probably wouldn't work on Jay2.

• Thanks 1

I always liked that one map with the red and yellow radar and you blow them up underground. It starts in a city and you blow up a big door near a flag and then you go under ground and blow up the radars.  It's a good map, haven't seen it in a while.  That one had some real close games. 

I'm fine with the rotation but if people are still making suggestions I've always wanted to see that one back.  My brother made two maps but I'm not sure how good they are. I'd be humored if El and a few guys even tried them out just for fun though. 

3 minutes ago, spectator said:

I always liked that one map with the red and yellow radar and you blow them up underground. It starts in a city and you blow up a big door near a flag and then you go under ground and blow up the radars.  It's a good map, haven't seen it in a while.  That one had some real close games. 

I'm fine with the rotation but if people are still making suggestions I've always wanted to see that one back.  My brother made two maps but I'm not sure how good they are. I'd be humored if El and a few guys even tried them out just for fun though. 

find them post link to dl them and we will test em. we cant sumtimes run map cuz bawts have no waypoints.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

22 minutes ago, spectator said:

Paris Bastille? I'll add it in now, we could use more maps in rotation.

4 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

please add lost city of children 0, 40,

I think we tried this map before and it wasn't liked. Will it in now and see how it does.

4 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

and remove base55

Reason?

23 minutes ago, spectator said:

My brother made two maps but I'm not sure how good they are. I'd be humored if El and a few guys even tried them out just for fun though. 

As Captn said, upload them to the forums and I'll try them out and see if they're worth putting on the test server for second phase of map testing with other people. Just make sure there are bot waypoints otherwise they can't ever go on the Jay2.

• Like 1

I am not suggesting these maps so this is a  little off topic now... feel free to move this , delete it. I was just sharing these maps.  I don't think they could work on your servers. 

Ok, so... One is called The Calculus, the other is called Emperor of the North, loosely based off the film...very loosely.. 
He was always into 3D modeling and mapping at one point he wanted to be a video game designer.  He worked on the remake of Chex Quest, actually...but now he works with Google.
He also worked on the Street Rod 3 fan project but that never panned out.

He says that Calculus is too hard to win, though as an objective driven player I would love to try. I guess he tried this map on a server many  years ago and people said it was too hard.  I can kind of see that, Calculus requires 3 switch flips and moving a train. I'm not sure if axis can move the train too, which of they can, it  would make it really hard...  I think that  with double jump it would easier.  I don't think it has any bots set up which is a shame but it's there for people try, have fun with it.  

If you like playing maps just for fun, to see what people made over the last 20 years... here's two more maps  that I'm trying to preserve.   

EDIT: Ok so papywolf already uploaded my brother's map, Calculus with waypoints. I didn't know this.... is Emperor on here too?
Wow so you guys have a great collection of maps here, not sure if you have Emperor of the North too... I honestly didn't think of searching. I mean, it's not a bad map but I didn't realize that you guys had that big of a collection.  Thanks for showing his map some love and uploading/ updating it.

If the links aren't showing it's because the maps haven't been approved yet.  (I made a mess with this post, sorry... haha)  I'm really surprised to see his map here but it's nice to see. 

Edited by spectator
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, spectator said:

I am not suggesting these maps so this is a  little off topic now... feel free to move this , delete it. I was just sharing these maps.  I don't think they could work on your servers. 

Ok, so... One is called The Calculus, the other is called Emperor of the North, loosely based off the film...very loosely.. 
He was always into 3D modeling and mapping at one point he wanted to be a video game designer.  He worked on the remake of Chex Quest, actually...but now he works with Google.
He also worked on the Street Rod 3 fan project but that never panned out.

He says that Calculus is too hard to win, though as an objective driven player I would love to try. I guess he tried this map on a server many  years ago and people said it was too hard.  I can kind of see that, Calculus requires 3 switch flips and moving a train. I'm not sure if axis can move the train too, which of they can, it  would make it really hard...  I think that  with double jump it would easier.  I don't think it has any bots set up which is a shame but it's there for people try, have fun with it.  

If you like playing maps just for fun, to see what people made over the last 20 years... here's two more maps  that I'm trying to preserve.   

EDIT: Ok so papywolf already uploaded my brother's map, Calculus with waypoints. I didn't know this.... is Emperor on here too?
Wow so you guys have a great collection of maps here, not sure if you have Emperor of the North too... I honestly didn't think of searching. I mean, it's not a bad map but I didn't realize that you guys had that big of a collection.  Thanks for showing his map some love and uploading/ updating it.

If the links aren't showing it's because the maps haven't been approved yet.  (I made a mess with this post, sorry... haha)  I'm really surprised to see his map here but it's nice to see. 

thats pretty kool i always wanted to  make maps but never took the time to learn.. i my self have had some great ideas in past .lol 

and as long as u stay on topic we wont jump your shat to much...

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP

I'm liking the idea of finding good, fun alternative maps like the list that @ElEl posted. I think anyone can go to any server and play pretty much the same maps - with different people on them for the most part.

Maybe what might help Jay 2 is if it's a server that offers an alternative to the most common maps. I mean, I don't know. People are not easy to accept change or even adapt to new maps all the time so it would be tough but we've all learned new maps at some point and loved them as much as the core maps that we've all played thousands of times.

A good rotation of some really cool maps that don't get played as much could be the attraction to the server.....

......maybe......