ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

This is what I have from Aug 8th:

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
base12_b6, 0, 40,
doc_base_b2, 0, 40,
etcenter_final, 0, 40,
weisbaden_final, 0, 40,
base55, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
frostbite, 0, 40,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
caen2, 0, 52,
school, 10, 50,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 12, 64,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
fueldump_revenge, 10, 64,
et_beach, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
radar, 0, 40,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

37 minutes ago, Buckwild said:

This is what I have from Aug 8th:

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
base12_b6, 0, 40,
doc_base_b2, 0, 40,
etcenter_final, 0, 40,
weisbaden_final, 0, 40,
base55, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
frostbite, 0, 40,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
caen2, 0, 52,
school, 10, 50,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
et_beach, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
radar, 0, 40,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

so buck your back to doing the rotation on jay2???

Updated by PHNTM Aug 15

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
parisbastille_b3, 0, 40, *
school, 10, 50,
base12_b6, 0, 40,          *
frostbite, 0, 40,
doc_base_b2, 0, 40,        *
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
etcenter_final, 0, 40,     *
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40, 
lostchildren, 0, 40,       *
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
weisbaden_final, 0, 40,    *
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
base55, 0, 40,             *
adlernest, 0, 40,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
jailbus_b2, 0, 40, *
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
radar, 0, 40,
caen2, 0, 52,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
et_beach, 0, 40,
decrypted2_b2, 0, 40,      *
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

i hope we can find some one whos as active on map rotation and jay2 as el! was.  it is way more fun at jay2 when el! was doing things for us. so much fun testing maps and chatting with him. honestly i dont know how anyone can hate on him .. hes a good guy!!!!

if it wasnt for him . we would be playing same ole boring maps with a dead server. i wish we could talk him into coming back. best admin on jay2 hands down....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

I agree. El is a good guy! I have worked with him on map rotation previously. My job and developing a special project for it have taken me away from assisting him. He has done an excellent job and I hope that he continues. I am not too tech savvy so it is taking me a while to learn the inner workings of the server and ET maps.  Once things calm down, I hope to return to assisting him with the map rotations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Before I stopped doing rotations I did made a quick pdf that shows how to change maps so if any admins want to do anything about jay2's rotation there's a nice simple tutorial to follow. I sent it to DD as well if people can't get in touch with me. Also my last comment like a month ago in this topic got deleted because why not 🤣. If anyone wants to tell me why I'd love to know. Oh well, I still want the server to do well so I'll try and be available on Discord so if there's a new admin taking care of rotations and I can at least try to help. I am back at uni doing a second degree so my free time isn't exactly abundant but I'll try do what I can to help people who are learning. You'll have to get the log in info from DD though, I'm not giving any of that out, I'm not even sure if what I have is up to date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprise 1

14 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Before I stopped doing rotations I did made a quick pdf that shows how to change maps so if any admins want to do anything about jay2's rotation there's a nice simple tutorial to follow. I sent it to DD as well if people can't get in touch with me. Also my last comment like a month ago in this topic got deleted because why not 🤣. If anyone wants to tell me why I'd love to know. Oh well, I still want the server to do well so I'll try and be available on Discord so if there's a new admin taking care of rotations and I can at least try to help. I am back at uni doing a second degree so my free time isn't exactly abundant but I'll try do what I can to help people who are learning. You'll have to get the log in info from DD though, I'm not giving any of that out, I'm not even sure if what I have is up to date.

Take care of you first ! thank you so much for the hard work you've done for FA.. I really would like to see admins involved like you on Jay 2 ... ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

for me . i have been real busy in rl ..

i ll never give up on jay2 .. no one has ever asked for my help other then el! telling me i should do it. so i just assumed they got things handled . wasnt barnie doing rotation  a  while ago. 

id be up for the task . if i was asked by the right people.  and had el! to help me get cumfy ...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

Also my last comment like a month ago in this topic got deleted because why not 🤣. If anyone wants to tell me why I'd love to know.

you would have to ask dd  and its just hidden