ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

7 hours ago, ElEl said:

I think the top one might be the best as it adds 3 extra objectives and more paths kind of like goldrush GALS. 2Bit makes quality maps too. It's also easier to prevent rushing since it requires 4 dynamites to win.

i agree here im sure i have played it before many moons ago and it was quite fun and it is hard to rush we should 

give it a go :)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, D..X said:

i agree here im sure i have played it before many moons ago and it was quite fun and it is hard to rush we should 

give it a go :)

Battery was fine but I only saw it one time, but the one time Radar came up yesterday, it was less than 3 minutes before people were grabbing the Objectives so that's the map that needs attention as far as Rushing goes - @Letdown

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 5:46 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

Battery was fine but I only saw it one time, but the one time Radar came up yesterday, it was less than 3 minutes before people were grabbing the Objectives so that's the map that needs attention as far as Rushing goes - @Letdown

axis dont defend it  last i played it allies just walk alll over em..

an yes battery gets rushed thru back door .

On 7/11/2021 at 6:51 PM, PHNTM said:

V2 base is such a fun map, so straightforward but for some reason axis have no clue of how to defend. Not even the basic camping at obj. 

It's one of the most popular maps on beginners 2 so I find it hard to understand why it doesn't work on jay2..

Different server, mod, settings, players, gameplay...... On J2 most of allies just camp and barely make a move to get the objective and axis are getting slaughtered as soon as they try to go outside. I like the map but looks like the majority doesn't

On 7/11/2021 at 8:50 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

Battery went real well today. Game and I worked our asses off to get the objective done!

You haven't rushed right 🤣

On 7/12/2021 at 6:46 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

Defend the side door and CP ! Spawn at forward hut.

On a side note, u missed the fun yesterday.

2021-07-16-210403-radar.thumb.jpg.c4fc6b3d9b456d4844f66e7d9506e47d.jpg

On 7/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, captnconcrete said:

an yes battery gets rushed thru back door .

Will update tomorrow with battery recharged

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
17 hours ago, Letdown said:

On a side note, u missed the fun yesterday.

Yeah, every night has been a late night, getting home well after 7PM this summer

5 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Yeah, every night has been a late night, getting home well after 7PM this summer

no excuse tell your boss u gotta get ur ass home earlier . hahahahaha makes for some nice paychecks.!!!!!!

• Like 2

This

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
battery_recharged, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
frostbite, 0, 40,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40,
UJE_trainstation, 0, 40,
braundorf_final, 0, 40,
caen2, 0, 52,
crevasse_pe, 0, 40,
school, 10, 50,
tc_base, 0, 40,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
etdo2, 0, 40,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 12, 64,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
vengeance_final, 0, 40,
et_beach, 0, 40,
etdo1, 0, 40,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
radar, 0, 40,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

Added

battery_recharged, 0, 40,

crevasse_pe, 0, 40,

etdo2, 0, 40,

Removed

#battery, 0, 40,

#v2base_te, 0, 40,
#v1rocket_b2, 12, 52,

• Like 3
  • 100 1

After adding etdo2, my command map texture for etdo1 disappeared leaving that famous black and orange square for a map instead. This only became an issue today when I downloaded etdo2 from the server earlier. I had to delete the map from my etmain and the command map came back. If anyone else has the same issue, one of these 2 maps needs removing from rotation. It's too much to ask regulars to look through their etmain and delete a file. If no one else has this problem I'll do some more looking into it but I'm pretty sure that the issue lies in some kind of conflict between etdo1 and etdo2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think TC Base and Vengeance need to be removed. Also one of the etdo maps due to the issue from my last post.

I've found a lot of good maps that I think will be good for the server while map testing. I'm thinking maybe we should get a few people together and I could put them on the test server and we could try it out with a few people. I've got 25 maps so far. If there's interest gathering people for a display of the maps please let me know. There are quite a few of these that I personally would like to see on the server. All these maps can be found in the download section with these titles. I've avoided linking them because this post would be like 5 times the size.

AE Wizerness Final

Warehouse

Navarone 

The Citadel/The Citadel Obj version

X-Dam Complex 2

Atom Beta 1

Eisfaust Festung Beta 2

MLB D-Day

Document Base Beta 2

ROP River

ET Center Final

Midnight Raid Beta 1

Weisbaden Final

Caha Tavern Beta 2

Jail Bus Beta 2

PHA Chateau

Decrypted 2 (Beta 2)

Base 12 Beta 6

Base 55 Final

These ones I think would make a good change of pace to the standard objective cycle we currently have:

Bergheim Beta 2

VS Old Bones Beta 1

Outer Space

Fliegerhorst 2

KOTH Warehouse 

Flag in the Middle

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP

@El - which one is vengeance? Is that the smaller map with axis starting in one building and Allies in another. The objective is to move a tank into and under the bldg that Axis starts in?? I hope I explained that enough. If so, that map's grown on me, bigtime!

And dude, Old Bones!! That's the map I was trying to explain to Captain on here a few months ago!! It's a fun frag map

Edited by -=HipKat=-

10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

@El - which one is vengeance? Is that the smaller map with axis starting in one building and Allies in another. The objective is to move a tank into and under the bldg that Axis starts in?? I hope I explained that enough. If so, that map's grown on me, bigtime!

This is Vengeance:

There's no tank but you have to deliver radar parts to a console and then blow up some rockets.

I'm not sure which map you're talking about, do you mean Caen? I was thinking either Praetoria or V1 Rocket but those are both big maps.

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, ElEl said:

This is Vengeance:

There's no tank but you have to deliver radar parts to a console and then blow up some rockets.

I'm not sure which map you're talking about, do you mean Caen? I was thinking either Praetoria or V1 Rocket but those are both big maps.

On my phone that picture is really pixelated so I'll have to look at it later. In the one I'm talking about it's a small map and allies have to go down a ramp and blow a door that goes underneath the building where axis starts out. I've only played it like three times in the first time I was completely lost but I started figuring some stuff out and I'm starting to like it but I'll have to look later and see exactly which map it is, after I get home from work

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, ElEl said:

This is Vengeance:

That's not the map I was talking about, now that I can see the pics. I wonder if it's Warehouse I'm thinking of