ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

i agree with el! here .  radar  people really hated on. 

railgun.  only a hand ful of people on jay2 even know wtf too do.

maybe ill throw a few suggestions up in while im still not sober from lastnite.lol

• 100 2

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, iOmen said:

Railgun best map, maybe its not played enough. and thats why players not sure wot to do

Some months ago when it was on there, there was a few times we played it and it was very competitive. I think that what happens is people get frustrated when they can't move the train.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

3 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Some months ago when it was on there, there was a few times we played it and it was very competitive. I think that what happens is people get frustrated when they can't move the train.

Yes it's a frustrating map when the team are not fair enough, but a really nice one when there is teamwork and good teams. 

I can suggest this version of Radar of not played yet, They may like it more

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iOmen said:

Railgun best map, maybe its not played enough. and thats why players not sure wot to do

It's a nice map, the problem for me is that jay hitboxes are all over the show when a player is in motion in the tram.. it's really frustrating on top of this because allies can easily spam the tram with cans of goblin farts and a flamethrower/shotgun. It just doesn't work with the server settings...it's never an interesting or engaging fight for the attacking team.

Radar is one of the greatest maps in ET and the fact that people dislike it just makes me sad.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

11 hours ago, PHNTM said:

It's a nice map, the problem for me is that jay hitboxes are all over the show when a player is in motion in the tram.. it's really frustrating on top of this because allies can easily spam the tram with cans of goblin farts and a flamethrower/shotgun. It just doesn't work with the server settings...it's never an interesting or engaging fight for the attacking team.

Radar is one of the greatest maps in ET and the fact that people dislike it just makes me sad.

so true u gotta kick the turd out the tram to hit em.lol radar becomes worst map ever when axis is stacked to the hilt. an allies camp front  .. an def instead of attack.

Edited by captnconcrete

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

so true u gotta kick the turd out the tram to hit em.lol radar becomes worst map ever when axis is stacked to the hilt. an allies camp front  .. an def instead of attack.

Seems like maps with bad choke points don't play well on Jay 2

This

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
battery, 0, 40,
adlernest, 0, 40,
v2base_te, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 10, 52,
frostbite, 0, 40,
erdenberg_b3, 0, 40,
UJE_trainstation, 0, 40,
braundorf_final, 0, 40,
caen2, 0, 52,
school, 10, 50,
tc_base, 0, 40,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 12, 64,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
v1rocket_b2, 12, 52,
pirates, 0, 40,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
vengeance_final, 0, 40,
et_beach, 0, 40,
etdo1, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
radar, 0, 40,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

Removed :

#beerrun_b7a, 0, 40,
#tounine_b2, 0, 40,
#sos_secret_weapon, 0, 40,
#warbell, 0, 40,
#fa_temple, 14, 64,

Added :

battery, 0, 40,
UJE_trainstation, 0, 40,
decay_b7, 0, 40,
vengeance_final, 0, 40,
radar, 0, 40,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

If battery doesn't do too well I've seen 3 other version that could replace it 😄 

I think the top one might be the best as it adds 3 extra objectives and more paths kind of like goldrush GALS. 2Bit makes quality maps too. It's also easier to prevent rushing since it requires 4 dynamites to win. I was hoping to make note of it on this topic before you made the rotation but I'm a bit too late 😅

Does v2 base have a positive score? I thought it was at -9 last I saw it on the server, maybe I'm imagining things though.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Yeah good, we have many battery versions to please our crowd :) Ok to update it at some point.

You are correct about V2 Base, it has negative votes but I and some other regulars wanted to enjoy it few more days :)

It will be the first to be removed next round.

V2 base is such a fun map, so straightforward but for some reason axis have no clue of how to defend. Not even the basic camping at obj. 

It's one of the most popular maps on beginners 2 so I find it hard to understand why it doesn't work on jay2..

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Letdown said:

Yeah good, we have many battery versions to please our crowd :) Ok to update it at some point.

You are correct about V2 Base, it has negative votes but I and some other regulars wanted to enjoy it few more days :)

It will be the first to be removed next round.

Battery went real well today. Game and I worked our asses off to get the objective done!