ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Platinum VIP

Like I said, I'll do it. It's not like I never setup or ran ET Servers before, it's just been a real long time. 

• Platinum VIP

Nice full server last evening, until Fuel Depot Revenge came up, then empty. Some people came back for G_rush, then Decay came up and empty for good

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, RendeL said:

Not sure if @Letdown is too busy, but just in case he is, then I do the maps this weekend.

I wouldn't mind working with you on that

• Like 1

it was alot of fun going over the maps with El! before they got put up. on jay2 we ran thru em on the test server. 

i hope we can  do this with who ever is taking over map rotation. 

i havent seen letdown on the server in quit a while. and he hasn't communicated with me in  a while either.

and goldrush is my personal fav map so it would suck too see it not on jay2 my personal fav server.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

it was alot of fun going over the maps with El! before they got put up. on jay2 we ran thru em on the test server. 

i hope we can  do this with who ever is taking over map rotation. 

i havent seen letdown on the server in quit a while. and he hasn't communicated with me in  a while either.

and goldrush is my personal fav map so it would suck too see it not on jay2 my personal fav server.

Yes! The test server was great - even though my time on it was limited.

I just don't want to see Jay 2 die and it's dying. I KNOW it can be revived with a solid - non-repetitive rotation for one thing. There are maps that people all join for and some that people all leave for, outside of Decay and Fuel depot Revenge. I totally believe having a unique rotation of most loved maps and new fun-to-play maps is one major way to keep people engaged. The  Game day that El ran was awesome and all unique maps and many people were saying how great most of them were.

It's crazy how many Jay 2 regs I see on Jay 1 at night... why? What is pushing them away from a server they obviously like to play on to go a server running mostly the same maps. It can't just be the difference between Adren on one and Poison knives on the other. 

Game and I have been on Jay 1 PM'g each other about how much better Jay 2 is - when it's populated. If that's the case then what can WE do to keep it populated? I mean, I wrack my brain but I'm missing something and I don't know what it is.

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Italy just KILLED the server completely. Full, no BOTS on Venice, then Italy 2v2 with 6 specs.

People want Rail Gun, at least the people 17 on there now 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, iOmen said:

I prefer italy to venice, I think ppl left cos they were getting owned - there was a big divide between players on that map, from noobs to pro's

Railgun for sure )

It's not my fault we're too good for most people 😄

• Haha 2

Yeah, specially after myself and slark joined - allies were on the verge of winning and we ended up holding boat for 15 min.

I thought teams would be ok with iomen and bulubina in axis to be honest but slark is too damn efficient as engineer. 

And yes bring back railgun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Yes! The test server was great - even though my time on it was limited.

I just don't want to see Jay 2 die and it's dying. I KNOW it can be revived with a solid - non-repetitive rotation for one thing. There are maps that people all join for and some that people all leave for, outside of Decay and Fuel depot Revenge. I totally believe having a unique rotation of most loved maps and new fun-to-play maps is one major way to keep people engaged. The  Game day that El ran was awesome and all unique maps and many people were saying how great most of them were.

It's crazy how many Jay 2 regs I see on Jay 1 at night... why? What is pushing them away from a server they obviously like to play on to go a server running mostly the same maps. It can't just be the difference between Adren on one and Poison knives on the other. 

Game and I have been on Jay 1 PM'g each other about how much better Jay 2 is - when it's populated. If that's the case then what can WE do to keep it populated? I mean, I wrack my brain but I'm missing something and I don't know what it is.

they just go where there is players.  if theirs no one on jay2  and i join it takes prolly 10 mins then people  start showing up.

u and game where pming on jay1 u shoulda  just been on jay2. people make the diff not bawts.

i try to play at jay1  and i cant stand it .lol way to many people and way to many ping diff.i honestly dont know how anyone can stand 30 v 30 et . with 2 thirds the players warping and lagging.

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

u and game where pming on jay1 u shoulda  just been on jay2. people make the diff not bawts.

It was late in the evening but yeah, I see a LOT of Jay 2 players on Jay 1 at night. Enough to populate Jay 2

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • 100 1

ima be doing the rotation when i get time working lots hrs .  .. or at lest try to i hope i dont mess up too bad .lol

anyimput or people wanting to help out with testing an such . pm me  thanks.

let me know what maps ud like to c and the dl too the map and botwaypoints thanks.id like to see a  few frag maps on...a few objective .. a few duel objective and at lest one mad chaos map. like i said letme know what u fellas/ gals would like too  play on jay2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

ima be doing the rotation when i get time working lots hrs .  .. or at lest try to i hope i dont mess up too bad .lol

anyimput or people wanting to help out with testing an such . pm me  thanks.

Consider this a PM! 😄

• Haha 1