ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

20 minutes ago, aMf said:

i would love to see a campaigncycle with 10maps instead of an objectivecycle where we cant see whats running

i tried to get it like this also amf its not gonna happen dare has it  the way he wants it..

ive been really sick  working mad hrs at work .. an i had my granddaughter cuz my kid was on vacation. 

post what maps u dont like post map too replace it with .. an we will try an get her dun ...

no need to get in a argument ..

an if el! wants too help  u should take it ... no need to get hostile toward him ...

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
55 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

an if el! wants too help  u should take it ... no need to get hostile toward him ...

Bro, it's ME that said I want to help. El is reasonably busy and school is way more important anyway.

Hope you feel better, kid 😄

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Bro, it's ME that said I want to help.

13 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I'm willing to help as much as possible

This is how you can help as much as possible:

On 11/15/2021 at 12:58 AM, ElEl said:

Tell me what you maps you want on the server and I'll put them on. I'm not wasting my time looking for maps to add anymore, especially now that I'm busy with university work. 

Something like this:

Out:

Oasis

Battery

Radar

In:

Railgun

Fuel Dump

Whatever else

Reasons for adding and removing help too. This should be the standard way suggestions are made, just look at the Jay1 topic pinned reply. 

It saves so much time and effort. Give me a list of what to do and it can be done in literally 5 minutes cause I don't even need to think about it. Don't give me the list and it won't get done.

It's the reason it's how rotations are handled on the Jay1 topic.

Make a group chat with people on Discord or something if you don't want to do it yourself for whatever reason. I'm not wasting time going through this topic looking at what maps could work when I shouldn't even be doing rotations at all. As CapTn said, if you want my help then just do what I ask and give me a list of what maps to remove and what maps to add in their place. People aren't exactly lining up to do map rotations for this server so it's either this or leave the maps the way they are. I'm not wasting any more time than I need to.

If your next replies are just going to turn into arguing about xyz rather than anything productive then the maps won't be changed by me, I was offering to do it out of a kindness. I don't think I'm asking too much of anyone given that it's exactly how map rotation suggestions are handled in every other server's topic.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, ElEl said:

If your next replies are just going to turn into arguing about xyz rather than anything productive then the maps won't be changed by me, I was offering to do it out of a kindness. I don't think I'm asking too much of anyone given that it's exactly how map rotation suggestions are handled in every other server's topic.

What part of "if everyone else is too busy to do a rotation, I WILL DO IT is getting lost in translation?? It's not arguing, it's volunteering. On Sunday you said "The person in charge of rotations can see that.".  That sounds a lot like that person is someone other than you.

Sep 19th, Capn said "i hope we can find some one whos as active on map rotation and jay2 as el! was. "

Oct 5th, you said "Before I stopped doing rotations I did made a quick pdf that shows how to change maps so if any admins want to do anything about jay2's rotation there's a nice simple tutorial to follow."

Oct 7th, @RendeL said "I talked to @Letdown and he should be back in action next week, so he will take care of the rotation then." - never happened.

Oct 14th, he said "Not sure if @Letdown is too busy, but just in case he is, then I do the maps this weekend." - O ffered to help him - no response.

Oct 20th, Capn said "ima be doing the rotation when i get time working lots hrs 

Do you see where the frustration is coming from?

This thread is fat with suggestions of "what maps to remove and what maps to add". Which ones to remove are easy - the ones that are down-voted the most. Isn't that what the vote system is for?? Am I speaking English?

Easy maps to remove.

Decay

Oasis

Base

Erdenberg.

Fuel Depot Revenge

Those are all the worst voted maps I've seen.

Here's 6 to consider that have been suggested:

Warbell

Purefrag

These seemed to workout well on the gameday, but I'm going by memory

Cluedo

Old Bones

Golden Dunk (Not my favorite but willing to give it a try)

Necrology

There, 5 out, 6 in....

• Surprise 1

all this blah blah blah..

the topic is to request maps not complain not to chat not to volunteer your time its to 

request maps going forward all i want to see in this topic is what el has asked for  this

image.png.b90ef178492c993415589f18e9189502.png

anything other then requests and remove map suggestions will be removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 3

6 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

What part of "if everyone else is too busy to do a rotation, I WILL DO IT is getting lost in translation?? It's not arguing, it's volunteering. On Sunday you said "The person in charge of rotations can see that.".  That sounds a lot like that person is someone other than you.

Sep 19th, Capn said "i hope we can find some one whos as active on map rotation and jay2 as el! was. "

Oct 5th, you said "Before I stopped doing rotations I did made a quick pdf that shows how to change maps so if any admins want to do anything about jay2's rotation there's a nice simple tutorial to follow."

Oct 7th, @RendeL said "I talked to @Letdown and he should be back in action next week, so he will take care of the rotation then." - never happened.

Oct 14th, he said "Not sure if @Letdown is too busy, but just in case he is, then I do the maps this weekend." - O ffered to help him - no response.

Oct 20th, Capn said "ima be doing the rotation when i get time working lots hrs 

Do you see where the frustration is coming from?

We do not have free for all server access days here, as you may understand. I gave access/instructions to Cptn after my last post here since he knows way better than me what maps are/are not good for server and especially for what player count. Letdown is really busy in rl, so he didn't have time. I didn't add maps as I thought this was already taken care of.

As said, you can help by maybe creating a pm or on discord and discuss about maps there. All new maps has to be tested before adding, so that waypoints work and that maps doesn't have any other extra files/fps issues in those that would stress or crash the server. You can ask DD if he is willing to give you access to our test server. I do not know you well enough to trust you the access, sorry.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

9 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Easy maps to remove.

Decay

Oasis

Base

Erdenberg.

Fuel Depot Revenge

Those are all the worst voted maps I've seen.

Here's 6 to consider that have been suggested:

Warbell

Purefrag

These seemed to workout well on the gameday, but I'm going by memory

Cluedo

Old Bones

Golden Dunk (Not my favorite but willing to give it a try)

Necrology

There, 5 out, 6 in....

Golden Dunk can't be in regular rotations, I believe DD doesn't want it in as it's buggy and causes server crashes.

The other maps you listed should be fine.

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
parisbastille_b3, 0, 40,
school, 10, 50,
necrology_final, 0, 64,
frostbite, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
oldbones_b1, 0, 64,
cluedo, 0, 32,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
warbell, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 6, 64,
purefrag, 0, 26,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
goldrush-gals, 6, 64,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

#November 16th Removed El
#decay_b7, 0, 40,
#base12_b6, 0, 40,
#base55, 12, 40,
#fueldump_revenge, 10, 64,
#erdenberg_b3, 0, 40,
#sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,

This rotation should be in effect in about 10 minutes from now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP
18 hours ago, RendeL said:

We do not have free for all server access days here, as you may understand. I gave access/instructions to Cptn after my last post here since he knows way better than me what maps are/are not good for server and especially for what player count. Letdown is really busy in rl, so he didn't have time. I didn't add maps as I thought this was already taken care of.

As said, you can help by maybe creating a pm or on discord and discuss about maps there. All new maps has to be tested before adding, so that waypoints work and that maps doesn't have any other extra files/fps issues in those that would stress or crash the server. You can ask DD if he is willing to give you access to our test server. I do not know you well enough to trust you the access, sorry.

That's fine. I'm just trying to help.

@D..X Sorry, man.

@ElEl Thanks! 

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP

Can we drop Paris Bastille and put Special Delivery back?? I'm not sure why Deli would have been removed, since I think it was regularly voted the most popular map, gamewide back in the day

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
On 11/27/2021 at 6:54 AM, -=HipKat=- said:

Can we drop Paris Bastille and put Special Delivery back?? I'm not sure why Deli would have been removed, since I think it was regularly voted the most popular map, gamewide back in the day

....a week later......

On 11/27/2021 at 12:54 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

Done.

It was removed because it had like -13 at the time. 

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
school, 10, 50,
necrology_final, 0, 64,
frostbite, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
oldbones_b1, 0, 64,
cluedo, 0, 32,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
warbell, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
purefrag, 0, 26,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, ElEl said:

Done.

It was removed because it had like -13 at the time. 

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
school, 10, 50,
necrology_final, 0, 64,
frostbite, 0, 40,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
oldbones_b1, 0, 64,
cluedo, 0, 32,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
warbell, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 8, 52,
purefrag, 0, 26,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
v2_factory, 10, 52,

That's a bummer. Maybe people are just burned out on it. I don't know about all the maps but I can tell you that I played four today. The vote counts were abysmal.

Paris - -32

Necrology - -31

Adler - -14

Pirates - -11

Italy - last time I was on there it was also a negative score.

What maps are getting positive votes? And what maps historically had positive votes, if that information exists?

Trust me, I keep trying to think of new maps to try and I have really wrecked my brain silly over it

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

request replace Necrology to North Pole

for additional Xmas map

Actually, it is time for Xmas maps. UJE Factory FTW!!!!

• Haha 1