★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

• 2 weeks later...

-=KF=- I left this clan for admin abuse, i hate that. and I'm the "innocent" type who gives his loyalty for admiration and NOT for convenience.

• 1 year later...

Is this tread active or this one  (removed link)

Good idea to mention, I thought the same. But it might not be a bad idea to use the 'report' button for it. That way the old topic doesn't have to be revived, before the eventual merge :)

Also, what I'll say in pm :)

Warzone was MW2 Clan when 4Delta1 was still active then the clan I understand it's over or something when they reported that they could no longer afford mw2 servers  the vast majority of managers left the clan so I remember I had no choice but to go well and I was just 2 months as an a admin.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah, how forgot those players who taugh me move like a b**** (joking  :P). Bix, who was the leader, accepted me even when they just accept players that pay a "volunter quota". Term, the coleader, keeps playing in our Hardcore server. I remember Pyro, Ra, Shake, and 1 more who i am missing his nickname.

Adversary?

The clans that I have played in were ...

.dA.  - the only member of my first ET clan that I remember is sodap0p

pov. - this as a group of guys from my high school +  a couple of randos from online.

/exec - played with blunt, leatherface, don't remember the rest

(8) - played with zazeem, pharohe, metal

i was in  or  helped run .

|150th|CEB retired  clan

elitekillas              dead community due to no support from the head admins. tiny mostly .hahaha    http://www.elitekillas.com/

bunker gaming       its not quit dead yet but is dieing off like the plague due to changes by the af and head admins totally killed there et.    http://bunker.aaxxss.com/forums/index.php?app=portal

What was u dad alias? U don't need list of names if u where in fact in some old clan :P I remember all FAG members name by heart even this day :)

Aww cute :D my little hell return :)

I was in FAG and after it in few random groups mainly for scrims. 

Edited by slovenac/kobajagi

My previous clans were FBI Ed and some clans which i and some other guy made bt never went good bt major were FBI well i left cause of some misunderstanding they had and it was dieing and i was not having any interest of playing ET at that time so left........

i used to play on FOB servers when i first started. actually kinda sad to see that they are pretty much dead now. but so far, this is the only clan i have been in. well, on PC anyway. i used to be in a clan on the 360 playing Battlefield Modern Combat 2....and damn did we own. ((if anyone remembers my beginnings on these servers, then thats why i was always engi. its what i was used to thanks to the 360 lol))

My previous clans were FBI Ed and some clans which i and some other guy made bt never went good bt major were FBI well i left cause of some misunderstanding they had and it was dieing and i was not having any interest of playing ET at that time so left........

Same here :P

some years back...

-DRC-

EXC!AMAT!ON

DRC- (Das Rebellion Clan) pretty much where i started. My dad was the one to teach me to play but while everyone was working when i was in school, i played during the day and they became my teachers, i spent every second of the day there. Then server just disappeared.

The exclamation was always fun too, played for 2 or 3 years with them then i missed a few days then went to look for their forum website and it was GONE and the server in ET was GONE. Just disappeared. Once all of those went away i played with old farts for a little while but i never warmed up to them. After that i boxed my PC back up and sold my L sectional desk and put up my computer and just stopped playing. years went by and events happend along the way. I decided to play on my laptop a few months ago and still have original disk that was sent to my dad from gamers digest in 2003. I loaded it up on my laptop and downloaded all the maps and patches to make it run smooth and started playing, i rumaged through the servers trying to find a new place to play and finally stumbled on FA. i said hmm...that seems cool. so i joined j1, unknowingly and got my A$$ handed to me needless to say. then went back to main screen later to find there were different servers and clicked j2....and here i am....lol its been a great ride so far and cant wait to see what more is around the corner!

Previously I was at eG(epicGamerz)...... the server was good..... and its admins and members as well...

But when our supreme changed gradually from Klobby to Kode to Salze... Server began to decline .....

I(Leader) there with other admins..... tried to make the clan and its servers active but all efforts failed... & it is closed now....

Then I found this server =F|A= //...... 

No comments what a clan,server and admins....... just love it, & will be pleased very much if I am able to do something for it :)

• 3 weeks later...