★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

Hell yeah, how forgot those players who taugh me move like a b**** (joking :P). Bix, who was the leader, accepted me even when they just accept players that pay a "volunter quota". Term, the coleader, keeps playing in our Hardcore server. I remember Pyro, Ra, Shake, and 1 more who i am missing his nickname.

u mean "freiwillige" for sure :) looong time ago ....

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I kinda feel special being that it looks like I'm the only one here who was once a member of the infamous Clan FU Extreme Big Blitz (creator of our beloved Jaymod). That was back in '07,'08. Played with many cool ppl there, just to name a few: FatHotDog (was a rambo engy) DRC, Jaybird (Jaymod founder), Homer and of course the last remaining fu member UncleBob who frequents Jay1. Most of the clan FU's went on to play QuakeWars and myself and maybe 6 others were the last ppl to play there before they shut it down. After that I had some server floating time, trying this one and that. Then ended up at the =LZ= server where I felt like a slave to Hammer towards the end. Was there from '09- May 2010 and was one of 6 high lvl admins with Ref and SC commands. Well we all had a falling out and about 12-20 of us all bailed out on LZ and ended up starting our own server called =VK= Wolfs Lair that only lasted from June 2010 to September '10. After that I found FA and have been playing here ever since, i think I was accepted to join in January '11. Been having fun with you guys ever since :)

• Like 1

=RC= (Don't remember squat, the clan disbanded shortly after I joined)

FATAL (Great clan, very professional and organized. Leaders were DJM and TopGun, core members were Zidane and EvilDragon)

=GP= (GirlPower clan, played on there a lotttt, know all the old members)

{FBI} (Wasn't even a full member, just a recruit.)

But I play a ton on:

{DPG} (A cool COD4 server, with weapons from MW2)

<82ndAB> (Tactical Realism)

<Roc> (Camp Overgrown, a FFA server that only does Overgrown.)

Started playing on TMF in summer of 05, was a member for a few months then I uninstalled. Reinstalled again in 07, but just played on etpro pubs and got kicked for being bad. After that I didn't join a clan but i played on EoW, .bb., *evil* and =BeL= until I found F|A. Been a member for 3 years now :)

*KI*

killers instict

it was a small clan but it was my my first clan and there were some good guys in it. Wolverine was in it and when our clan ended he is who intoduced me to FA so it has a place in my heart..

• Like 2

<DS> or |<DS>| -- drunkensoldiers. Ok people, just had some philosophical differences with them. They had kind of a bad luck though, one person had a heart attack and died at 35, another 19 year old died in a rollover, and 17 year old killed himself. My ex told me to quit before I died too o_O not a big clan either, only like 20 people.

.bsd -- not really a clan, just a group of people that hung out at Primer's BSD server. Awesome people. After a few years it just kinda started dying, and eventually the forums were taken down by Mortis.

Drunken Soldiers servers were awesome back in the day! And I am pretty sure I scrimmed / Played TWL Clan matches against them....That must be why there is such a loving spark between us ;)

Wow, Lots of BH members here, I think i remember that clan from playing JK JK2?

For me it went like this..

CW (-CW- / CW| ) - Galactic Common Wealth

FN - Forces of Nature

EB - On extended Break

=F|A= :wub: