★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

First clan of ET was JaR, got recruited an stayed on for a good 6 months till one of the senior members went crazy an brought a member from playgirl over an hacked into his own server.... After that I was in <DFH> With SouthOG an that is where I got really good playing wolf cause most of the members were awesome. That died as well, an the JaR came back as JaRHeads an I was recruited an was promoted to senior staff then Co-Leader, that stayed around for a good few months till it too died, been clanless ever since, maybe 2-3 years. I remember F|A from a while back an saw it on SouthOg an I like your cod servers. I blow at ET now though XD. But this group seems awesome so far.

|GT|

.tR]#

#CoB.

.|Qf#

_r7

Row&

.p0c| Finally found my place to stay! Not a hopper but most of those clans just died because of inactivity.

I played like 2years in the PS(prime-squadron) clan

I had the highest not admin lvl there i believe..

It was a really great server but sadly it's bleading to death atm..

usef

sandals

hdop (help delete online predators... lolz)

I might redownload et.

usef and sandals whoa now who are u??? and if u say lindsen im gonna stab u in the face

Edited by MemPhis

mythodia (myth) - et pro mod with some official ettv wars

team-gr8 multigaming (gr8) - et pro mod with some official ettv wars

IFS - et pro fun clan

*WF* - noquarter mod fun clan

EoW was my preview clan.

funny i can see a lot of clans/member i know as well and sad see they(almost all)died.

remember .bb., *evil*,WI, BEL and others guys was usually regular in our PUB server.

and i remember that first time i saw a =F|A= tag...it was SOUTHOG with =F|A= tags(he was clan less and EoW regular too)

after this, i decided quit clan(for my personal problems) and begin clanless for 2 months, since i started playing in =F|A=hardcore ET servers i meet thor(he was co-leader and his history here as member ends bad) and he asked me to apply.

after i joined =F|A= some others EoW members applied for membership too(i think now its only me and snake as member).

i am here for 2 years+ now.

WRONG! there are more ... how could you forget me? :o

• Like 1