★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

KV (those who teached me how to play)

FA (Fallen Angels. A random clan)

Fck (fallen angels 2 lol)

Mex (random clan)

Dow (the one who next turn into .bb.)

.bb. (the second greatest clan i ever known)

=F|A= The Greatest Clan i ever known

• Like 1

KV (those who teached me how to play)

FA (Fallen Angels. A random clan)

Fck (fallen angels 2 lol)

Mex (random clan)

Dow (the one who next turn into .bb.)

.bb. (the second greatest clan i ever known)

=F|A= The Greatest Clan i ever known

Ewww you were in KV with Term, Bix, and Pyro? :eek;)

What was your name in [FAG] clan? I don't recall any member with NOCELL in FAG clan.

I don't remember it was so long ago and I changed my name a lot, I think back then since me and my dad played i was Nocell Jr. for sometime, but changed it to sometihng else. I wish there was a list of names of that clan so i can find my old account.

Hell yeah, how forgot those players who taugh me move like a b**** (joking :P). Bix, who was the leader, accepted me even when they just accept players that pay a "volunter quota". Term, the coleader, keeps playing in our Hardcore server. I remember Pyro, Ra, Shake, and 1 more who i am missing his nickname.

• Administrators

I don't remember it was so long ago and I changed my name a lot, I think back then since me and my dad played i was Nocell Jr. for sometime, but changed it to sometihng else. I wish there was a list of names of that clan so i can find my old account.

What was u dad alias? U don't need list of names if u where in fact in some old clan :P I remember all FAG members name by heart even this day :)

• Like 2

What was u dad alias? U don't need list of names if u where in fact in some old clan :P I remember all FAG members name by heart even this day :)

I just dont remember, that's why i wish i could find some names. I used only a few back then but it WAS SO LONG AGO my memory evades me on this one, but I can assure you I wouldn't claim to be apart of something I wasn't. I just cant remember. :eek

Hmmm,

|FBI| (Didn't like the way it was going, so me and a few others left and created our own clan) Just a little newbie clan member and then a recruiter (one below co-lead)

=>WoA<= (New server a few friends and I had) Was a leader here. It died due to not many people playing on our server.

=RDA= Another friends server that they started. Left because they weren't very active, was leader here as well.

<>HMC<> Was here for a few months, then computer crashed, came back to find them they where gone.

=F|A= Dad played on the server, so I was playing ET with him his alias (Hc0*1Cell) and thought hey I like it here, I will apply. Here I'm just a puny little clan member in this big community.

*Evil* for 6 years then FA

A friend of me was playing in Evil Team :Ankou do you remember ?

For my own : wood, Gt, TAE (and 101 same team).....

And now F|A under trial :yahoo

First clan in 2003 -KD-* Killer dudes had 5 severs once , but next year all co leaders left and was shut down.

2004 2006 Acid Rain ... {AR} Old time clan on 2.55 Ghost left and and the severs went to hell.

Then started to play on Who's gaming for a long time. Then that went down, then came here

to F|A.

Bpark3, I think around 06-07 or something like that.

Then while in bpark3 I made my own clan for a little bit. It was called the Bell clan. It was awesome, but disbanded because of poor management...

Then FA!

H*S- Aussie clan

SS - Aussie scrim clan my first scrim team that only play in comps

bpc. - was a scrim team old skool when i used to scrim alot

'uG.

Goood times :D

My RL friend was in that clan (Ybris).

For me:

#Dr'

!US'

-SoC-

*FIST*

+LKD+

GoGo

(Makes me look like a clan hopper but the 5 first died xD)

Edited by QuoVadiS

(SB) Southbunker.

(FoE) for a short bit before they went to L4D2

After several change of clan leaders I finally quit and came here after I took an extended break from clans in general. There is still a (SBX) clan that is around, they are a group of old (SB) that wanted to change the clan name but not totally move away from where they started.

key.png

Edited by w!key