★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

/xt/-in 2008-clan died shortly after I joined (not my fault I promise:D)

S2H*-2008-2010- where I became Co-Leader then Leader and server owner.

=F|A=-2010-present-where I plan to retire from at the ripe old age of 100 :P

• Like 1

lolz...i remember when i was playing in a FAG server & keep asking fag members that i want to join the clan..i was a newb then & didnt know the rules so they keep telling me to "stfu you cant just ask to be a member" something like that :-P ......so =F|A= my first clan

-*WI*-

#ES|

*St/

-*WI*- is really the only one worth mentinioning.Fantastic times there..even before i became a member..playd 6 years in theyr server..joined 4years after playing there....then stopped playing et..came back 2years later..no more server..no more forums..and no active members :(.

But still remember all the great times i had there.

/XT/ AND F|U xt broke up and f|U was formed neither now exist

I was talking about when /xt/ brike up the first time :D they tried to come back last year and then broke off to fu and then they all died :P

<DS> or |<DS>| -- drunkensoldiers. Ok people, just had some philosophical differences with them. They had kind of a bad luck though, one person had a heart attack and died at 35, another 19 year old died in a rollover, and 17 year old killed himself. My ex told me to quit before I died too o_O not a big clan either, only like 20 people.

.bsd -- not really a clan, just a group of people that hung out at Primer's BSD server. Awesome people. After a few years it just kinda started dying, and eventually the forums were taken down by Mortis.

Miss Hellcat :(

What's up with Blackhawk? Is he still around?

He might still be around. I know some of the other .bb. members pop into the old forums occasionally. So he may come on?

Miss Hellcat :(

What's up with Blackhawk? Is he still around?

They are both around but only on aim lol. Hellcat comes and goes and Blackhawk is waiting to buy a new laptop to play games on. Now I will disappear because one of them may be lurking these forums! :eek:war:

Edited by Corey