★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

Started back in 2005 Joined a clan Called [ELC] Had many fun 16v16 pub matches vs other clans.

After this, around 2006, I set up (SAW) which used to run the "Beginners Servers" or "WolfClans Servers" which ended up being the most popular servers of that year. Tusla geoff will remember these days! This all came to a halt when the up keep of the clan exceeded £300 a month with little donations. We had up to 800 slots open at one point, probably even more.

Joined a clan Called K4F* Early 2007 and they introduced me to ETPro. From there I went on to join a handful of bad UK teams which are no longer around. Since then, I have played at 6 LAN events one several Open cups and even participated in euro cup. Played for team England and recently, over the last 12 months, have started to shoutcast at LAN events.

Currently Clanless, Probably going to the next lan to catch up with people though!

RMR

r.

hAx

CAN

TSF / NuB

xi

F|A

TwC

F|A are the only clan still around of that bunch. maybe missing one or two, can't remember. comes with being an old fart.

Edited by L3ftY.