★★★ Post Your Old/Retired Clans ★★★

Levi

20 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

i was in 1944 killingsfield and M8D

?

How old are you? 🧐

I was in "eXe clan HQ" in 2005? Sth like that, do not remember....

Tag was [eXe]

uhhh... the old time ...

RMR - Canadian based clan

xi  (11th hour) - was a spin-off of EOW ...a few of our members are from these clans. 

CAN - Canadian scrim team. Meow,  henk, etc many other highly skilled players. Egos running rampant.

TSF  - Tactical Strike Force. Another scrim based clan. A few guys currently play on our servers now.

Probably missing one or two clans. Most dissolved so I moved on

• Leader

Around 2004 WPrambozo37 (was disbanded like 5 months after i joined) was high admin

Around 2005-08 .Fs|rambozo37 or #rambozo37. we switched tags after 1 year (old WP members split up in 2 groups .Fs| and =RW=, we stayed closed and merged communities and become brother clans) was leader/co-owner

Around 2008-09 ({WSS})rambozo37 (after we disbanded our community i joined them few months later and quit after discovering our leader was a cheater. This was a shit experience) was second in charge

Stayed clan less for 9 years promising myself will never join another community unless it was a perfect fit..... i joined =F|A= :D 

Scrim teams

0*Day.

-M-

|MoD|

Edited by rambozo37
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

!ETF! - Enemy Territory Force - I think it was around 06 I became straight a high admin there, in 09 I took the servers as old leader quit and became owner, left servers to my mates in 2012, coz it went inactive, now it is dead for couple of years. Still have many friends on my fb from there.

eF* - Etfans - Old mate left !ETF! and made own clan, helped him with servers just for a month or so, then left back to ETF, as my help was needed again, but became a member of...

[eXe]* - Executors, which me and my mate had servers from 2009-2012, joined community of 2 clans (!ETF! and [eXe]*) called BeginnersHeaven. We had also the most popular etpro server around 10-11, until some f***ers came and cheated it to death, as they did to some others.

<=TM=> - Teammuppet - joined 2012, again straight to one of the high admin, then later on leader. Disagreements with other leader made me leave to save the clan. The founders will always have my respect for the opportunity and trust to invite me. Many good friends I left behind, some of them I see here, some of them I am still in touch and some still dont know what happened.

Old mate as leader now there and they're alive and kicking.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

7 minutes ago, RendeL said:

[eXe]* - Executors, which me and my mate had servers from 2009-2012, joined community of 2 clans (!ETF! and [eXe]*) called BeginnersHeaven. We had also the most popular etpro server around 10-11, until some f***ers came and cheated it to death, as they did to some others.

The Same [eXe] as me? With ***Trickxie[eXe] and more?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaOs said:

?

How old are you? 🧐

I was in "eXe clan HQ" in 2005? Sth like that, do not remember....

Tag was [eXe]

uhhh... the old time ...

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators

1999-2002 |WMD| Weapons of Mass Destruction - Started clan with two dorm mates. We played Quake 3 and Counter Strike via Half Life. I setup a Pentium III 450 MHz with 128 MB of RAM for our dormitory linux server and connected it to the building's LAN. The clan was got very large quickly because basically the whole dormitory and the building next door joined to play instead of studying. lol. They never cracked down on us, so we played virtually lag free for the entire academic year.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

The Same [eXe] as me? With ***Trickxie[eXe] and more?

There was 2 similar clans back then and I think the * in the end was only difference. Can't recall Trickxie tho, but on my time leader was Kwizlord, some members I remember was Odin, Blazings, Mitja...we went to etpro officials, tho I never took part as didn't have time coz of kid.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RendeL said:

There was 2 similar clans back then and I think the * in the end was only difference. Can't recall Trickxie tho, but on my time leader was Kwizlord, some members I remember was Odin, Blazings, Mitja...we went to etpro officials, tho I never took part as didn't have time coz of kid.

Uhm, ok no - i don't know these - maybe it's really another unfortunate :)

25 minutes ago, RainierWolfcastle said:

We played Quake 3

😍

Quake 3 .... breath in, breath out ....

• Like 1

rtcws i was in |X| i was riflemanor or |X|Manor

et i was captain  of scrim team 2005 ish  |150|thceb then later it became just Ceb*

i was in *XxelitekillasxX*fur long time .. got banned by leader cuz he wanted to  play bf2 and screw et. funny how that went for him.pissed him off so bad. on ts he even took me off the roster like i never was member.

then i joined |>B<|  became a head admin there for like 8 yrs..   

me and a friend from  bunker  started are own server  to prove theres was messed up.  we then  started a group called [ID]  boy it was frustrating and hard to get population .. so my buddy gave up an i went back too bunker. full time.. then theyre american side of group died. so i been here ever sense.

i also ringered for  few groups long ago .. think one was tmc   and i used to hang out at px_ and teammuppets alot.

used to hang out with few busdriver guys too, bliss or keyblade was one of my best buds long ago. but when xfire died i lost alot of my good buds.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

12 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

et i was captain  of scrim team 2005 ish  |150|thceb then later it became just Ceb*

In EOW, we used to scrim with CEB.  One guy Jizz was pretty good and few others

• Like 1

1 minute ago, L3ftY. said:

In EOW, we used to scrim with CEB.  One guy Jizz was pretty good and few others

i was ceb*AnArChy

• Like 1