10 year Club

von Rantala

Im glad I know some of the guys you remember, pratically the pioneers of this clan.

I also remember my first admin punishment by you @von Rantala long time ago, I had made other mistakes but not that one again. 😛

I hope you stick around, your vibes are always good received by us.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, AnG3L said:

We need just you as leader, just my 2 cents.....

Thank you :) Atm i will be just playing and help where i can, taking easy and relaxing when online. :) Nice to see you still visiting in here site and hope to see you in Jay2 :) 

33 minutes ago, LazyHippo said:

Im glad I know some of the guys you remember, pratically the pioneers of this clan.

I also remember my first admin punishment by you @von Rantala long time ago, I had made other mistakes but not that one again. 😛

I hope you stick around, your vibes are always good received by us.

Yeah and you are staff now. :) Everyone do mistakes, by doing mistakes we learn, i honestly cant remember what was that punishment, but you do. Its is often like that, we often remember our mistakes and blame ourself on those, but we shouldnt be too hard to ourself. We rather remember our sins than our good deeds. Maybe you wouldnt be staff, if you wouldnt done those mistakes? :)  Its nice to see you and nice to see you as Staff. Keep up your hard work for this clan! :)

• Like 3
  • 100 1

I havent been in FA as long as 10 years, but I also feel time flies fast  😅

Right at this moment no specific great memory comes to my mind. Rather the general atmospehere, that people help each other, we work for a common goal, with a common interest, and with a common understanding to each other in our hearts.

FA has been one of the best experiences for me in my life. I have learned a lot here, met wonderful people, and had a lot of fun!

Im sure we will be keeping this spirit alive for a very long time ahead of us!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

@von Rantala  i think you forgot @Baska @daredevil @JoeDirt this guys were my reason for joinning back in the day  mustly  baska and dd were the ones i talked to the must back in the day  don't really do much talking anymore 

but i been here so long now ha  crazy thinking i been here almost 14 years now 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I remember helping Baska to fix her PC before "she" started talking on 'Ventrillo'.  Just helped other folks and rest all followed with it... All it takes is 1 step forward to help others. 

Good old days when Joe, Rainier and I where camping servers one by one or sometimes together for recruiting and making sure their are no trouble makers. Sometimes, I wonder what happened to some folks.. especially, @Ann!b@l who just disappeared one day. Sometimes, I think he just passed away because you can't be without internet/device in 21st century unless you move to remote location with those tribes, who are isolated from rest of the world. 

Some of the inactive COD4 folks, still respond to my email when I send them hi and hello. Now that, I got COD Warzone 2 as well, I might play that once a while if we have oldies around. BF5 is fun with Rainier and Beast.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

I've been a member on the forums for 9 years.

Been playing on the servers on and off over the years since the beginning of F|A. ET AND COD4 as a non clan member. 😁 

Seen alot of people come and go, and alot that are still around after all these years. It's great to see this community still going after all this time, but this community has great people in the community and great admins that are always willing to help etc. 

The one person I miss the most is ray! Aka F|A Xplo!d. He tried many times to recruit me and I never applied ( maybe one day, just for him 🤷‍♂️ ). Really Miss the conversations we had and throwing knives at each other lol. We all still miss you  RAY!

Edited by Silky
  • Like 5

• 3 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 9:41 PM, daredevil said:

I remember helping Baska to fix her PC before "she" started talking on 'Ventrillo'.  Just helped other folks and rest all followed with it... All it takes is 1 step forward to help others. 

Good old days when Joe, Rainier and I where camping servers one by one or sometimes together for recruiting and making sure their are no trouble makers. Sometimes, I wonder what happened to some folks.. especially, @Ann!b@l who just disappeared one day. Sometimes, I think he just passed away because you can't be without internet/device in 21st century unless you move to remote location with those tribes, who are isolated from rest of the world. 

Some of the inactive COD4 folks, still respond to my email when I send them hi and hello. Now that, I got COD Warzone 2 as well, I might play that once a while if we have oldies around. BF5 is fun with Rainier and Beast.

Damnnnn Dare u wouldnt know how shy i was back then . But after joining you and Joe,i think Fem joined and all go into different direction 😄 that bish crazy :) . I still remember our daily chats . Damn then i had so much more of free time 😄 . I miss good old days . And i miss you guys a lot. Still lurking from time to time. 

Also @JoeDirt im still waiting for our date in Zakhyntos island :).

Hope you all are doing good . 

Much Love 

Baska

• Like 3
  • Love 6