Rough times in real world

Vetter2003

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

However on the positive side, my wife who is Japanese has an uncle who lives in Kyushu (Japan), he was told he has terminal cancer and has about 3 months to live; that was nearly 2 years ago! he has no therapy because its terminal cancer but takes some kind of traditional Japanese medicine, goes to the hot spa in the mountains daily and thinks very positively. So my advice would be stay very positive and try to determine your own future.

Stay positive and Good luck!

• Like 1

• Leader

This cancer type is very treatable with chemotherapy and it hasn't spread to any organs yet. Will undergo three sessions of chemotherapy starting in the next week or two. Will post updates as they happen.

I did some serious Googling of the medical terms in your post and was getting more and more gloomy until I read your last line.  That gives us a little something to :) about.

That is still an unpleasant path that you will be walking, but we will "be with you". 

Things like this happening to people that I know makes me glad to live in this day & age.  Our ancestors would have just gotten mysteriously sick and died.

Sorry to read that man! Get well soon, try to keep positive and focus on getting better. I send you good vibes.