ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

heya guys would it be possible to get this sorted quite soon as many players are getting annoyed at the same maps being played over and over 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

My fellow friends,

I don't know if this has been posted before but I would like to suggest Baserace to be added to the map rotation.

This map always gets me hyped and I think it would be a great addition to the server!

It requires alot of teamplay to win and you always have an equal position as a team. 

also -> PURE FUN!!! 😄

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,

Luna

/moved from ET Discussion and merged with NQ #1 Map Suggestions - Raziel

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 4

Sorry to be repetitive, but yes, a great deal of our regulars are expecting new maps soon.

I promised to some of them to deliver this message here cuz they are not registered on forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Smultronstallet said:

Sorry to be repetitive, but yes, a great deal of our regulars are expecting new maps soon.

I promised to some of them to deliver this message here cuz they are not registered on forum.

Thanks! They added Venice and Baserace like 2 hours ago, was so fun to play! But they got deleted again somehow.. maybe testing ? 😃 

Edited by LunaKawaii

6 hours ago, Generalkoko said:

I prefer hmm a Rail Gun map i miss that map, 

And Super Goldrush Final :) 

With Respect

KOKO

Right! Isn't that the goldrush map with the disco room at allies first spawn? That's epic 😆 I agree Rail gun is also a very good map! I wouldn't mind if it got added too 😉

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys and girls!

I also have suggestion of some good maps that can be added on NQ1:

1.MLB Temple

2.Bergen

2.Et Ice

3.Eagles 2Ways

4.Whoreage cannyon

5.V-2 Factory

6.Frost 2 final

These are the maps i can remember so i hope its enogh!

• 2 weeks later...

In light of Rail Gun being on the server along with other classic maps, can we get the regular Fuel Dump, not the green grassy one (that's been removed by the way). Fuel Dump is a great map, but for some players (including me) the version that was being used just wouldnt load.

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

In light of Rail Gun being on the server along with other classic maps, can we get the regular Fuel Dump, not the green grassy one (that's been removed by the way). Fuel Dump is a great map, but for some players (including me) the version that was being used just wouldnt load.

That has been fixed. 

• 100 1

I would like to suggest some maps. Maps are symmetrical with the same objectives for both teams. I think it would be great to play when there is few people on the server.

1. Koth Warehouse

2. Tower

I see Dioxide suggested Tower before so I'm not alone with this one!

There is one more map that I would love to see:

3. Cortex 

But I have no idea what version. There is Who, Revised and Antifronted. I don't know the differences but when there is 20vs20 on the server it would be epic to play :D

Edited by TomekKromek
  • Like 1