ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

11 godzin temu, BLAAT napisał:

Man I'd love to see FG warzone on when there's a large no of players on (>32), same with Minas, but I guess it's just not going to happen 😧

Daybreak is just a better Warzone if you ask me. And Minas... I'm gonna come clean, I never played this map, maybe once, loooong time ago, so I don't remember it. But from what I've seen, that map has two kinds of followers - those who love and those who hate it. Nothing in between.

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole topic but I open it and see 20 pages about discussing about map suggestions not that it matters but when will for example NQ1 get new maps?

We usually play the same maps over and over again, also a good idea would be if more players get on NQ1 the newer maps for voting opens up and the original/standard maps dissapear out of the map pool.

slot machine cat GIF by Javier Arrés

• 100 1

7 godzin temu, Esports Fox napisał:

I didn't read the whole topic but I open it and see 20 pages about discussing about map suggestions not that it matters but when will for example NQ1 get new maps?

We usually play the same maps over and over again, also a good idea would be if more players get on NQ1 the newer maps for voting opens up and the original/standard maps dissapear out of the map pool.

Long story short for your reading convenience Vitosa, no maps are being added. because people are crybabies who would rather play Special Delivery for the 1000th time, and any new maps are resulting in server dying.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Long story short for your reading convenience Vitosa, no maps are being added. because people are crybabies who would rather play Special Delivery for the 1000th time, and any new maps are resulting in server dying.

Mother of Pearl I have no words for that, sometimes a human being needs refreshment in life, but who am I?

• Like 2
  • 100 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Xiahou Dun:

well democracy makes us play the unique oatmeal every day... sometimes if i want some change in maps, i will have to rotate through our servers and stay where i like the map. 

Personaly, i would delete baserace completly since i dont see any Point in it, but people seem to love it somehow, so i Accept the majoritys decision.

( vsay crybb, vsay cheep 😉 )

I Like the teamplay oriented Maps like daybreak, minas, temple, italy, and fuel dundundun of course. 

Maps with multiple Object goals and time expanse if the goals are achieved.

But unfortunately thats the minority of people it seems.

• Like 1

@Esports Fox and everyone else.....Please read.

Months back I changed the server rotation to include many maps people had asked for in this very thread and to me personally in game etc, maps including both Eagles AND Warzone (which have just been asked for again) and within less than 2 weeks the player base went from 30-35+ players per night to 10 per night if that. No one played the maps, that is the cold hard fact.

Something had to be done urgently to recover the player base before we had only bots left on the server playing the maps everyone asked for but no one played, after literally days of scouring stats and speaking with Daredevil about why the server was dying on my watch i came up with the current rotation of 20 perm maps, maps which most players would play even if they didn't really like the map. I then added 3 "swap out maps" which players had asked for (1944_beach, 2 tanks and kerkyra) which again never get played if they are on the vote. 

Really not much i can do, people moan about playing the same maps over and over and want new maps and ask for change but then fook off elsewhere when the maps come on or they simply don't play them and vote for the maps they moan about playing over and over....Go figure.

People don't realise just how close NQ1 was to having no players, and yes people are slowly coming back but it has taken a few months to undo the damage done in less than a few weeks by giving players what they think they wanted.

Map suggestions will still be taken into account and new maps will be added by replacing or adding to the "swap out maps", there are currently 5 on the server which can be swapped out. I added Daybreak on the fly last week as the player base was big enough and a few online at the time mentioned it, i took a shot on it and thankfully its payed off and players are playing it without half the server leaving when it comes on, i also added school on the sly which again people have been playing etc.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Esports Fox:

@Snuffs99 Okay I see now how it is, then we can't do anything about it and accept nothing but the cold hard fact we have to deal with the old maps being played over and over again.

Based on the fact that ca. 30 Players were online, during yesterdays Mid Europeans primetime, and we are filling up the server with new regulars underlines that fact.

It seems they like playing maps they know and leaving after 3 maps or so. but they hang out on the next day again as i witnessed it.

what i also witness very often is, that baserace gets voted and then the server empties out like someone pressed the toilet flush. 🚽

Thats crazy, why vote it then, right...?🤷‍♂️

I dont mind playing venice and goldrush 3 times in one evening, but i personaly would like to see more maps to be votable.

Lets say not so much that you have to scroll through them to find them, but maybee 4 more or so?.

Slow changes (u know what i mean).

Maybee adding MLB Temple, marrakech night, and some other well known Classical maps would do that a favour.

Having to play supply depot and other classic maps 3 times at one night in 3 hours playing is what makes us getting bored, but not yet leaving.

Minas and baserace are polarizing maps which makes people leave imo,

likewise goldrush, because everyone wants to play allies on gold, wich makes axis not likeable to play and people leave all the time in the first 5 minutes.

I would not sort it out anyway, since it gets voted so often, even if it is how it is.

@Snuffs99 Yesterday was the 30 minute baserace on, didnt you exchange that to a 15 minute one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Esports Fox said:

@Snuffs99 Okay I see now how it is, then we can't do anything about it and accept nothing but the cold hard fact we have to deal with the old maps being played over and over again.

Wow

Clearly you didn't read or understand my post. Not sure how many times i can say the same thing tbh.

We have 20 maps that are classed as core maps and they are permanent, they will not change any time soon. We then have swap out maps which can and will be changed with maps suggested by people in this thread, we currently have 5 swap out maps..

2 hours ago, Vice86 said:

@Snuffs99 Yesterday was the 30 minute baserace on, didnt you exchange that to a 15 minute one?

Yeah it should be 15 min long, i'll get dare to look at it as it seems to be player number based.

Also Mara is actually on mate but wont show in the vote until there are enough players, same with capuzzo

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys,
2hide Canon is a nice map without double jump, or less higher

Fun Beach it looks like ET Beach on begining but once the beache passed the map is wider with its underground base and objectives

Steel Plant could be not bad too, it is a short surface map, like Special Delivery

@NoQ1 players and admins. Do you guys wish to keep some Halloween map for a while? I personally liked Super Goldrush and Cemetery 

• Sad 1
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, Kat0n said:

@NoQ1 players and admins. Do you guys wish to keep some Halloween map for a while? I personally liked Super Goldrush and Cemetery 

imo most of that maps are too big for nq1 😕

So I would prefer to come back to previous rotation

• Like 1