ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

As I'll have a very though day tomorrow (working from 8PM to 6AM, then sleeping, then waking up to work again), map implementation may be done on Thursday or Friday! 

• Like 2

12 godzin temu, Kat0n napisał:

Although I don't know how to do it, I'll see how we can get it done!

@Kat0n I've already worked on these things. And it's easy. :) But you have to remember about complications. And also know what to give and what not. But that's a topic for another conversation. :)

unnamed.jpg.b7ea99d120beb060b6e1a4d28aa16b42.jpgdyno.jpg

The most popular complications:

exchange.thumb.png.169cfe6cb5c41f0b3ce33645045cf2aa.png

Edited by FILIPE
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, FILIPE said:

The most popular complications:

exchange.thumb.png.169cfe6cb5c41f0b3ce33645045cf2aa.png

lucious lyon wtf GIF

FA NQ1 is on nq_b_v1.2.9_6_patched.pk3 and no file needs to be touched so long as @Kat0n just ignores and bypasses that post all will be well.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • 100 2

2 godziny temu, Snuffs99 napisał:

FA NQ1 is on nq_b_v1.2.9_6_patched.pk3 and no file needs to be touched so long as @Kat0n just ignores and bypasses that post all will be well.

No files need to be changed and I know it. :) I just wrote that this is the most common mistake. I have the knowledge, so I can brag @Snuffs99 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see an winter rotation or so.. imo:

On: Rommel, stargate, darji, kef

Off: apart from the obvious: imo etpro maps. Got 7 servers where we play this maps. Lets get back nq maps

3 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Great to see an winter rotation or so.. imo:

On: Rommel, stargate, darji, kef

Off: apart from the obvious: imo etpro maps. Got 7 servers where we play this maps. Lets get back nq maps

Am not an etpro pro, what do you call etpro map?

I have some spare time so will define new rotation tonight and implement it during the end of the week! You have some hours left to suggest maps for people who hadn't!

My suggestions since I forgot to add them

The maps I'd like to be added:

- Cathedral: fun to play when there aren't much players

- MLB Temple : good map when there's a lot of players

- Industry : fun map, not too long

- Fata Morgana : fun map

- Axis Lab

-

The maps I'd like to be removed:

- DayBreak : boring first part, chaotic last part

- Baserace : have played it too much for it to be enjoyable

- Radar : dark and boring

Edited by Kat0n

Maps to be added:

Hydro dam - similar to baserace but less objective advantages like the walls and bunkers

Glider - an experiment if anyone likes the map, its an old one and i havent seen it played in forever but i think it was kinda fun

Maps i'd like removed:  

Caen2 - Just not a fan

Venice - Map layout favours axis hugely with the way its mapped, always ends in a fragfest if allies manage to get past the gate

Snatch3 - Not a fan of the layout, axis has a lot of advantages that the allies have to constantly push for long distances and get screwed over

Dubrovnik - Never been a fan of the map

Radar - Only because i never see it played, so its a bit of a wasted slot imo

Railgun - Same as radar

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kat0n said:

etpro maps: supply depot, aldernest, any SW version, braundorf, frostbite, special delivery. thoses are the "etpro maps"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So based on your answers I'll add for sure:

- Minas

- Industry

- Castke Attack

- Chartow (new map to try)

I'll remove for sure: 

- Dubrovnik

- Daybreak

- Baserace

- Library

What I'm going to do now is gather the rest of the suggestions and create two polls where you can pick several answers. One poll for additional maps to remove, one for additional maps to add. I'll add 8 more maps and remove 4 more maps. The ones with most votes obviously. Poll closes Saturday evening, I'll change the rotation on Sunday or Monday depending on my work.

PS: sorry for the long procedure but I wanna make sure that maps that will be added/removed were picked by the majority.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

8 godzin temu, Kat0n napisał:

Maps that do not disgust with their beauty.
Maps that do have good balance.
Maps not too big or not too small.
Maps made without numerous errors.
And also some expanded goal to do.

😏 @C0C4N4T10N

There are no etpro maps, there is such a mod. But professional maps are. :)

But it's not about professional maps. Only about professional experts @Kat0n @Snuffs99- professional map exchange.
You won't please everyone. And you have to give everyone the map they want. Can't add all the maps at once. That's why you replace 3 maps every week - for example.
But it will be tiring in the long run for you. Therefore, you can change every month with a different admin.

7 servers with the same maps, but the game is different on the larger half. Because imo such server settings. 😎 @Cracker

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

All maps added. Atm they can be voted no matter the amount of players on server, but exclusion groups will be added soon. Fueldump, Radar and Railgun will be removed soon too. Enjoy! Don't hesitate to tell me by pm if there's anything wrong with the maps.

Maps added Axis Lab, Industry, Minas, Chartow, Glider, Bergen, MLB Temple, Tramfight, Transmitter, Eagles 2 Ways, El Kef, MLB Egypt and Paris UJE

Maps removed so far Daybreak, Baserace Desert, Dubrovnik, Library and Kerkya

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Chartow beta removed and replaced with Chartow final

Will add Christmas maps and package soon

@rambozo37 sorry wasn't available last weekend I noticed, but this weekend we can have a look at maps you would like for gameday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 100 2

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Kat0n said:

Will add Christmas maps and package soon

@rambozo37 sorry wasn't available last weekend I noticed, but this weekend we can have a look at maps you would like for gameday

wasnt available either 😛

will PM you this week

• 2 weeks later...

Well for Winter (and Christmas rotation) I plan on keeping the maps that were added for gameday. Did you guys like these maps? Do you know if regulars liked them? Santa Grotto wasn't liked much it seemed, from my brief incursion into gameday. As a reminder maps that were added are:

Fueldump xmas

Northpole

Santa Grotto

UJE Baserace

UJE Xmas maps ie Xmas Oasis, Goldrush and Temple

UJE Ghetto Xmas

Do you guys have other suggestions? Will add back the maps removed for gameday tomorrow evening, except maybe the most unpopular based on map statistics

• Like 1