ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

I don't really play them in normal mode yet :) 

I found NorthPole and The Ghetto really fun.

Santa Grotto is kind of strange..

The other ones are cools Winter versions of the originals, I'm for keeping it in this Winter rotation .

• Like 1

I want Karsiah TE2, Tounine, Supply Winter edition, Ice lab beta version and maybe nightclub version beta allthough I don't know how it looks like exactly and if the map isn't too small, in the map pool.

• 2 weeks later...

Removed : Chartow (poorly optimized and disliked by all the guys I've talked to), Axis Lab (have hardly seen it and I do think that it's unplayable with spawn shield removal, flamers can spawn camp easily) and UJE Paris (hardly played afaik). Supply pro will probably be added later cuz current version is unbalanced).

If you have map suggestion or map you think should be removed please contact me on this topic :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

Learnt that several people asked to remove christmas maps and mod, consider it done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

NorthPole still is in the rotation? Could've sworn I had removed it, will check and remove if not removed. Glider will likely be removed considered how unpopular it is. Next rotation will be implemented in February likely!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Kat0n said:

NorthPole still is in the rotation? Could've sworn I had removed it, will check and remove if not removed. Glider will likely be removed considered how unpopular it is. Next rotation will be implemented in February likely!

well it was played 4 days ago and I wasn't playing for 4 days so it's possible that it's already gone 😄 😄

ok, last post edited

• Like 1