ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

In my opinion these maps are a total failure. Half of the added maps were not played. Not without a reason. The maps are not known from the players. From some maps people fled in crowds. I am talking about recently added maps.

Maps should be known and selected on the number of players. And they shouldn't have any quirks.

These maps have not been played in 31.11.: 

resurrection, castellum_final, 

I think these maps were not played enough:

t_spookyb2, necrology_final, raw castle te final, nightmare

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 godziny temu, Xiahou Dun napisał:

Super goldrush, axislabs and raw_te are all amazing and could stay if you ask me.

Super goldrush has bugs where you can jump in easily. And it is not considered a good map. At least I think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Among all the Halloween maps, Super Goldrush has been suggested to me several times tho. I'm actually wondering about keeping it. I've checked and it has been added in Jaymod in the past, where it made some players crash. Don't want it to happen on NoQ1, also would like to be sure a majority would like it, so feel free to bring your opinion (to admins who haven't brought it up yet).

I’m a fan of the halloween maps! If we could keep Super Goldrush and some other maps that are suggested that would be great. I’ve seen lots of regulars and old ET players return and ask about that map being in rotation. I think keeping some of them is a great idea, especially since NQ has a map voting feature!

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, Kat0n said:

@NoQ1 players and admins. Do you guys wish to keep some Halloween map for a while? I personally liked Super Goldrush and Cemetery 

Why not 😄

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Kat0n:

Among all the Halloween maps, Super Goldrush has been suggested to me several times tho. I'm actually wondering about keeping it. I've checked and it has been added in Jaymod in the past, where it made some players crash. Don't want it to happen on NoQ1, also would like to be sure a majority would like it, so feel free to bring your opinion (to admins who haven't brought it up yet).

I would vote for it and also would like to see how it works without warmodes.

So yes please.

• Like 1

Yesterday Super Goldrush crashed multiple times, so maybe that's a bad idea.
Besides that, I'm really not a fan of that map.

Other maps such as FG war zone, haunted mansion etc, yes please!

Edited by BLAAT

4 minutes ago, BLAAT said:

Yesterday Super Goldrush caused multiple times, so maybe that's a bad idea.
Besides that, I'm really not a fan of that map.

Other maps such as FG war zone, haunted mansion etc, yes please!

Caused crashes?