Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

On 7/10/2019 at 2:57 PM, Kai said:

This is not the name that I used to use for the past 10 years.

My real name was maths 

It will be kind a funny but the real reason I used this name because there was a guy named mathi in my clan.

He was a very talented player and always used to get banned from server due to cheats when he was undercover.

He was AATL (anti abuse team leader ).

So if I used name maths , at first sight people would assume that it's mathi playing unless they took a closer look , as our tags was also similar .

I used the name kai as a default cfg, who is villain in kung fu panda 3 and

also an anime Beyblade

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

mine is based on an anime called Detective Conan the protagonist of the anime called Shinichi Kudo Shinichi encounters two men from a secret criminal organization who force feed him a strange poison that causes his body to shrink back to first grade age Shinichi takes up the alias Conan Edogawa

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My account name was something I completely made up when I first played Perfect World a long time ago.  It just stuck with me.

My alias is just the name of a silly pony.

Edited by Ambelsyn
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

There's no special history behind it. It's got nothing to do with me liking or not Ellen Page(which I personally think is a medium actress). When I started playing on FA servers I joined Beg2, there's a player(a good one!) with a nickname Ellen<333, I asked why "Ellen" and the response was: I like Ellen Page - Great, so since today I'm gonna be notellenPage. Done, my name stayed since then. Of course there was few changes like erasing <333 from it etc.

Funny thing is, a lot of players, even the regulars, think I'm a female because of my nickname. Erm, one thing I've got to say: they would be dissapointed if they saw me on the street. :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

My nickname comes from a character in an underrated anime I was watching when I was younger. Still love to follow some anime/manga even now though ^_^ One Piece, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man 🤯

Back on topic, the anime was called D. Gray Man  and the character called Cross Marian is playing the role of the "teacher" of the main character. Some pics below.

Yes, he is a redhead, and No i'm not a redhead IRL xD

image.png.d069779b4f665cf19d8ffde3cc655f6a.png   image.png.142f3578f2c93a5aee1c4c08725afeb8.png   image.png.caeb318eb3c02fd833a80d57d94ef2eb.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

4estW1zzard is my go to username for a lot of games

this is because my real life name is forest

and my first band name was going to be W1ZZARD (sadly the best rendition of the band fell apart due to conflict of interests :p)

also i generally like the caster class in most rpgs as well 

and fancy my self a wizard as well :)

...any way kinda silly but hey it works :)

• Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 4:58 AM, notellenPage said:

There's no special history behind it. It's got nothing to do with me liking or not Ellen Page(which I personally think is a medium actress). When I started playing on FA servers I joined Beg2, there's a player(a good one!) with a nickname Ellen<333, I asked why "Ellen" and the response was: I like Ellen Page - Great, so since today I'm gonna be notellenPage. Done, my name stayed since then. Of course there was few changes like erasing <333 from it etc.

Funny thing is, a lot of players, even the regulars, think I'm a female because of my nickname. Erm, one thing I've got to say: they would be dissapointed if they saw me on the street. :D

After this explanation I still don't understand how you came to not become Ellen Page.  If I don't remember wrong, you censored certain alcoholic influences from your story. Hah! :P

Since my story was featured, I got to say few things about my nick too. I originally took the name over five years ago, maybe six, when I was on a Finnish ET server. Too bad I couldn't find player records of those times anymore. I didn't put too much effort into my name back then, but I wanted to have a name that is something else than the typical, teenage-boyish, and overall silly FPS handles that are all around. Around those times I had been watching Ellen Page's material (The Tracey Fragments, Hard Candy, Juno, Whip It, To Rome With Love -- check the underlined!), and digged her a lot. Also, I kinda liked and still like playing with a feminine name. Hearts <333 are just fun in a shooter game, red colour as well.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ellen said:

After this explanation I still don't understand how you came to not become Ellen Page.  If I don't remember wrong, you censored certain alcoholic influences from your story. Hah! :P

You do remember it correctly, those were strange times for me :D but name stayed, I got used to it :D

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Since my story was featured, I got to say few things about my nick too. I originally took the name over five years ago, maybe six, when I was on a Finnish ET server. Too bad I couldn't find player records of those times anymore. I didn't put too much effort into my name back then, but I wanted to have a name that is something else than the typical, teenage-boyish, and overall silly FPS handles that are all around. Around those times I had been watching Ellen Page's material (The Tracey Fragments, Hard Candy, Juno, Whip It, To Rome With Love -- check the underlined!), and digged her a lot. Also, I kinda liked and still like playing with a feminine name. Hearts <333 are just fun in a shooter game, red colour as well.    

Ellen you might be gay ! :D

I used to play with lots of different names like: swompy, fag, wanker and now with Harry Aimpotter. Swompy was my first nickname, that I started gaming with, but I don't take gaming so seriously anymore, so I thought my name should reflect that. Hence came bit of offensive and overall trolling names like fag and wanker. After that came Harry AimPotter, because it's also kind of funny and it describes it the most. I wear glasses, I haven't seen a single Harry Potter movie or read the book. There is also a third joke in the name...

Edited by HarryAimpotter
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Welp since I started playing ET I have always used the alias SLEESTAK. For those who have no clue what a sleestak is see my profile pic.

When I was 8 yrs old back in 1974 I got up every morning to watch this show called "Land Of The Lost" and was freaked out by the 

lizard like creatures called sleestaks. Now looking back at some of those episodes and the costumes were cheesy, but at the time was good.

See clip below for the remake movie with the Sleestaks !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I was on high school a girl said  that I look like a singer called Andy Sixx from Black Veil Brides band  ( due my emo hair lol ). The funniest part she was interested

in me but I ignored her because I was very shy,  and I regret it because she was so damn beautiful hahaha and after this funny event don't know why I begin use Sixx as my nickname in games. Thats it ! ;d

• Like 3