Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

I haven't no idea so I said "Osef", french acronym to say "Who cares ?"... ("On S'En Fout", quote that we say when the problem isn't a problem and/or we really don't care about what is going on)

Than I played with =F|A=Osef with Audrey. She called me "osie". That was good enough to me, :) sounds friendly, short and fortunaly, it was free.

So, thank you Audrey.

• Like 1

Mine is real simple.. Grew up when the first hulk show was out with lou ferigno... was hooked so only fitting i pick it.

• Like 1

This is actually my last name

People used to call my by my last name my entire life, Since elementary school through the army and now in my work place.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My alias is meant to honour the Greek resistance against Nazi Germany, when the country was occupied during WWII. It was a massive and heroic resistance, one of the most determined ones in Europe. 

The picture in my profile is a historic photo of one such Partisan. 

If you want to read more about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Resistance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_occupation_of_Greece

Edited by The Partisan GR

when i made an xbox to play minecraft (yeah you read that right, minecraft leave me alone i just want to play it while listening to bad parody minecraft songs made by 12 years olds), the thing is that i just wanted to make the account quickly so i choose to let xbox make a random name and the result was In Lattice (no idea whats up with the algorythm behind that generator lol)

So my friends started calling me Lettuce because of the resemblance and now i go with that name even tho i still use my old Inzeus name for good 'ol ET

aaaand Inzeus its just a name i came up with while making an account for a web game, really really deep story.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

• 3 weeks later...

My name is a short version of DarkDutchDevil ^^ had that nick for more the 15 years now,no reason why i made it, but nowadays people usually call me Dutchy ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My name has actually quite a history on it.

Back in my younger days i used to game with mates, wich used to have this name. i have been going on with a long list of names.
Xplode,Reaper,ToToDiLe,Dave,Korsky,Godfather,GrimReaper so after playing for like ages with those names he left pc gaming and i asked him if i could take the name(wich is from a female Dutch hardcore DJ ) and he should take it, i have been using this name for 9 years straight now and aint planning on changing that, also having this name for so long also gives me a advantage over the people i know to troll with them hahaha.

Anyways thats the story of my name!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My real name doesn't sound as good as Johnny.  That and keeping personal info to a minimal on the internet...  You know the drill.  I picked a generic name and Johnny kinda stuck.  But that's only half a name.

I'll give you a Mega Ammo Pack if you can guess where I'm from 😛  Just ignore the big Colorado flag logo on the left when you guess :)  

Thank you for your time reading about me,

-JColo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Potty came from school when i was about 7-8 years old. In the UK "potty" can be used to describe someone who is a bit mad/crazy which I was. They used to call me PottyP at school and it stuck. To this day friends and their parents call me potty and I wish it could of been a cooller sounding nickname :(

The 200 in my name was a typo back in 2000 when I was setting up my first email address. I wanted potty@postmaster.com but it was taken so I tried the year however I missed one 0 so 200 stuck!

• Like 1

My IGN was Critter all these years since ET was released.  When I left my old clan I wanted a new beginning.  A name that would rub salt in the wounds of my enemies.  Something absurd, with a touch of insolence.  LazyHippo was killed by Ratspit.  Ratspit had 127 hp 😜🐀

• Haha 2