Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

• 4 months later...
  • Regular User

Mine is Amnz. Some kind of shorter version of Amnesia. This is a sativa marijuana the best what I ever smoked. Well..the best for me so far 😄

Maybe it will change one day.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

• 1 month later...

My name is from one of my favorite characters in Titan A.E, Akima. back when I didnt have internet I thought it was always pronounced with a T, played under the ign of Johnson hope from ages 7-10y.o and eventually changed to 'Shad'. the influx of players with shadow in their name annoyed me so I wanted something unique that stood out.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Inactive Member

Real name is Roman but this sounds boring so used Romike / r0m!k3.

Then in one game it was taken so I try shortcut rmk but I needed 4 so I put S and now its allready some time rMks 😁🫶🏻

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Part of it comes from Rick and Morty, (basically the pickle Rick meme), and the other part comes from a friend who used to make fun of me for drinking the juice out of a jar of pickles. 😄 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Armagedonyx is a character I've made back in 2015 in my imaginary world that's also displayed on my profile picture. It's some sort of alien god being with the power of causing the end of the world by creating multiple natural disasters and the "onyx" part is because he has an onyx on his chest that negates any reality altering abilities but that's less relevant. I've made it a suitcase word and it became "Armagedonyx". By the way, I realised later that I've misspelled "Armageddon" so instead of two d I've only added one ! 😅 But then I chose to keep this spelling because I like it and the name is already very long to type and pronounce.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There was a tv series in the 80's called T.J. Hooker, the guy was literally rolling on the floor all the when the badboys were shooting on him (as far as I remember, since was a kid) It was so funny, so I took is as my nick. Sometimes my jumping with bazooka is even so funny like it was his rolling in the show:)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

welll 😄  quEST name actually came from my nationality . funny story though because at first i was lookin' a word that had Est inside (Estonia) and first word that came in to my head was Guest , but i was stupid enough to spell it wrong and noticed it after few days and by that time Quest already stuck 😛 at least they both mean somenthing 😛

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

I had no idea what nickname to give myself so i chose ZaZa from the player i saw missing a penalty during euro 2016 and it kinda stick with me.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1