Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Back when I was a teenager I used to like to skateboard and play ET (15+ years ago), my favorite skateboards were Element skateboards. They always had the coolest decks back then. So naturally I made that my username. :) 

IMG_2560.webp

• Like 8

I used to rage drink and play ET all the time back in 2008-2010 🤪🍻

Name just stuck. Used a few variations of it since but always come back to Lush. :cheers

Edited by Lusciousdrunk
Typo :o
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

damn i like reading about what inspired your aliases, so basically, I have started playing using Lil YaYa!? in 2011 or something i was young lol, next i used "Duster" as an alias because i was obsessed with a online game under the same name, next i used "Force Majeure" because i thought it was funny 😄 @itsmoh knows the reason haha, then i just stuck with "yaya" since it is just a version of my real Arabic name, minus one lettre that foreigners could not pronounce so it just became YAYA and the '!?' is something my brothers and I have always added at the end...

Edited by yaya
  • Haha 1

My name is from a show Letterkenny, and also a spinoff of that show that is actually called Shoresy. 

It's a great funny show full of insults and fights lol. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 5 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

When i was teenager, i had to create psn profile and basically every finnish word was taken. My friend used 12 after his username so i just thought to heck with it and typed kojootti12 and it got stuck

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

the reason behind my game name was back in 2008, when i was playing with some friends and fell from a tree. I got ran over by a 4 wheeler at same time lmao long story short i laid there and they thought i was dead. When i came too, i stood up as if nothing happened and all i heard was Holy cow ZEEZUSS you rose like jesus, lol it it kinda stuck with my friends, Kinda corny but thats how i got my game name ZeeZuss

Edited by ZeeZuss