the good the bad and the s!mples

forestcat

Flamma 1v1 wins 99 out of 100 bouts, but i own him with my blade 😆

Ellen is so fast, very hard to hit!

Nurse-Ins4ne also but i don't have to worry; he always joins the same team and follows me around healing me constantly 😀

• Like 4
  • Love 1

For me it's flamma from Beg#2. That much skills in one player shouldn't be allowed.

Secret tip: when i spot him, I usually let 1 teammate go first against him (RIP teammate), and I follow to FINISH him :P  that still counts!

And I'm surprised nobody mentionned @CheepHeep :

chicken rotisserie GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Basalisk said:

Nurse-Ins4ne also but i don't have to worry; he always joins the same team and follows me around healing me constantly 😀

I sense a bromance here😊

@Cross Marian I do the same with flamma. The worst part is when he kills the first person and then me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Night Train said:

For me is dis dude @Ins4ne, whenever we enter 1vs1 he kill's me, strange movement left to right shooting torso and head. But sneaky Chuu get thing solved. 

For other's pfff killing @Xiahou Dun with mortar easily, easy killing the @Renegade Pig from the sides whenever he is planting dyno at first stage of Capuzzo.

Lit bit harder even more harder to kill sister's @Agustina and @Martina but when they see me with panzer they runnin away for miles shhhhh. Espacialy Agustina, she still hate's me😂😂😂💕

Chuchuuuuu you really are an easy kill, even easier than @Renegade Pig and @Agustina... You suck 😂❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1

5 hours ago, Rolan001 said:

You forget mr easykill ^^

Welcome to the club mate, have a drink😂

Shhh those sister always playing with ppsh that's why we are easykill target's....

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Night Train said:

Welcome to the club mate, have a drink😂

Shhh those sister always playing with ppsh that's why we are easykill target's....

Agree buddy, but 1 vs 1 they lose.. @Night Train

• 100 1