the good the bad and the s!mples

forestcat

this thread is to cheer all them players, that for some reason, make you smile when you FINALLY kill them

be it lag, rig  or just pure skill (or your own lack of), that the 1/25 kill ratio always  keeps you plugging away, until finally that lucky shot rewards you with the message You Killed .................

for me its the No Quater 1 superfamily

Karla the good 

S!mples the S!mples 

and their dreaded lovechild, the spawn of pure evil that is 

Siwex89  

274125256-tumblr_mtqy03w1IN1rpgy5wo1_500

and ive only been on the server 1 minute

who is your nemesis ?

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

NQ1 it's definetely Karla and Simples. Simples because he's so good, and Karla because she always tells me she's going to go easy on me and she never does. >:)

Silent1 it's Phreak and Pig. Killing those two makes me smile like no tomorrow :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

My alltime favorite of the NQ1 Crew, the one and only

@Karla 

cat rocket GIF by Cheezburger 

even if i barely hurt her... 😋

then a long time nothing

and then

weby 

and QRQ (it feels great to stop him, with that flamo and GPRS connections lag 🙈)

on S1 i go with

@Betinho

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

For me it was @Ellen on Beg2.

I told her that one day I will finally kill you and sure enough just last week I think it was, I managed to finally kill her on the pirates map. Not only that, she rewarded me with the "Great Shot". I was like I could finally quit ET after that moment, should of recorded it. It was mostly a fluke, but regardless it made me happy as I genuinely have a lot of respect for her.

As she would say triple headshots only.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

NQ

I'd have to say its probably siw and inf for me, cant ever say i'm overjoyed killing them though, its more a "thank fook its not 5 deaths in a row" sigh lol

Few i have to mention

Karla, ❤️ my virtual wife who gives as good as she gets......Although i think we do need to be harder on Siwex as the little sh*t shows off now and again so maybe needs a sturn talking to i think.

Schrodingers_cat ..... rifle nades either home in on me or for some reason i seem to try and catch them. :D

Xiahou Dun, good player who can be hard to kill when they are on form

Web, love web, really nice player and a pain to kill at times.

QrQ and that fooking flamer, learnt to keep my distance, nuff said.

Oh and Forest....well not hard to kill but never gives in and shows lots of heart, i respect that sort of sportsmanship more than i do good any other, we can all frag etc but to die as many times as forest and still go on?? cant buy that class.  ;)

Played silent 1 a few times of late and like to kill Yid.

Jay1 its always going to be t3am2000-Romash, doesn't matter how he dies as long as he does.

So many i cant possibly mention everyone and the reasons.........BUT any FA member tbh, its nice to play their servers and get to kill them. :D

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 100 2

15 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Oh and Forest....well not hard to kill but never gives in and shows lots of heart, i respect that sort of sportsmanship more than i do good any other, we can all frag etc but to die as many times as forest and still go on?? cant buy that class.  ;)

😹👍

who wants to live forever?

live for the spawn 😻

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

It happened again today, this time with @realFlamma. Who is notoriously tough to kill and is known for it on Beg2.

Once again, got complimented with a "Great Shot". I didn't believe it until I double checked the log, getting compliments by great players is extremely rare for me. Happened on the V2 map, flamma was around the corner and before he ended up killing me with his deadly headshots, I managed to get in a frag kill. Total fluke but I'll take it.

Been learning how to frag from the mad players over at HC. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

For me is dis dude @Ins4ne, whenever we enter 1vs1 he kill's me, strange movement left to right shooting torso and head. But sneaky Chuu get thing solved. 

For other's pfff killing @Xiahou Dun with mortar easily, easy killing the @Renegade Pig from the sides whenever he is planting dyno at first stage of Capuzzo.

Lit bit harder even more harder to kill sister's @Agustina and @Martina but when they see me with panzer they runnin away for miles shhhhh. Espacialy Agustina, she still hate's me😂😂😂💕

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Oh this thread! Haha!

For me S!mples and Siwex are my most hard opponents to kill.

I love to battle Leo because he always tries to do special kills on you, by needling, kicking etc. ❤️ but I almost never seem to beat him at it... 

Camaron is fun too, needling and knifing his way through the maps, and the vsay screams when he gets killed are a laugh always.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Night Train said:

Agustina, she still hate's me😂😂😂💕

I do. 

And I think I would say the same names. I love it when I see: you killed @Renegade Pig

(and I see it a lot) 😂 .

@Xiahou Dun despairs when I kill him so it's funny.

And when @Night Train is with panzer and I kill him before he can use it.. I really laugh in an evil way 😈 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2