Who loves Sports? What is your Favourite Sport?

Hatcher

7 minutes ago, L3ftY. said:

I just want to get out and hit some Calloways off the tee...

News daily GIF - Find on GIFER

IS that Providence or Boston jersey? Why Bruins jersey why not Leafs jersey? You changed favorite team?

32 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

IS that Providence or Boston jersey? Why Bruins jersey why not Leafs jersey? You changed favorite team?

It's from an Adam Sandler movie. He is the Bruins fan not me, although Rask is one hell of a goalie.

• 1 month later...

I like both Football and Futbol .

Arizona Cardinals from where I live Is my home team and they are horrible! Haha. But still, gotta root for your home team :D

cardinals.png.98bf4475f86fc6c89b8c2a0ccae3fb51.png

FC Barcelona is the team I follow!! THE BEST!! Would love to see these guys play a game. Part of my bucket list if I can ever get out of USA :)

barcelona.jpg.45eb7aeafda3ebd48fd61ef37c81ff1b.jpg

• Surprise 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Skiing! I absolutely love skiing. Fresh mountain air, the cold bite of the alpine snow, the exhilaration when you hit powder and point your skis downhill...  ❤️

Edited by Xernicus
fixed typo

I'm really into sports! At the moment i play Football (at a club) and in my spare time i love to play squash and tennis. I used to play Futsal aswell, and i like to watch sports such as cycling, moto gp and formule 1!

• Like 4

My favorite sport have to be icehockey. I have played in different teams like +15 years and yeah I'm Finn so it have to be that :) 

I also like other sports (golf, F1, etc.) but thats my favorite.

• Like 2

As show'n I'm practicing my shot from 16 to 25meter's from the goal. Btw I'm goalkeeper, but now practicing other stuf and things to be good defender and improving my tehnique. Thank's to God changed to better from horrible time's to now better time's. 

Keep your head's up and do what you love!!! ⚜️

• Like 5

I already try some sports but my favourite one (which is the sport that I practised the most years) is synchronized swimming. I stopped swimming 'coz I had to concentrate on school but in fact that wasn't a bad idea, I lost almost 10 kgs.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My favorite sport to watch is: none really xD never really like watching sports, although olympics can be fun

I like to play Squash myself, very interesting active-paced sport that gets you fit really quickly (but also sore really quickly)