Website Coronavirus Updates

-=HipKat=-

BRAZIL: we are wait the death! so, if we dont died of covid-19, we will die for dengue, febre yellow, sarampo, aids, zika virus, and in Rio de Janeiro, you be killed by AK47 too....hahahaha, that God bless us!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

BRAZIL: we are wait the death! so, if we dont died of covid-19, we will die for dengue, febre yellow, sarampo, aids, zika virus, and in Rio de Janeiro, you be killed by AK47 too....hahahaha, that God bless us!

Or in ET

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Borders closed for foreigners, many students returning from China and Spain quarantined, and here we have the same collection of
diseases like Brazil, but we also have gangs that also kill you quickly. sad sad...

• Surprise 1

FU this Virus! I have a nasty cold!
I'm going to work anyway... ...while everyone's at home.

LOL

Well here the number of cases increased from 0 to 80 in 3 days, i think it will be like italy, governement only today shutted down schools, i think it will be real bad.

• Leader
4 hours ago, ed_ said:

nasty cold!

I just read on the WHO Covid-19 page that some viruses that cause some colds, SARS, MERS and some cold sores are all in the CoronaVirus family. 

WHO uses the term "Novel Coronavirus" for strains that are new and cause serious symptoms.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Well here the number of cases increased from 0 to 80 in 3 days, i think it will be like italy, governement only today shutted down schools, i think it will be real bad.

In about a week from 51 to almost 600 in the UK :( 

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I just read on the WHO Covid-19 page that some viruses that cause some colds, SARS, MERS and some cold sores are all in the CoronaVirus family. 

WHO uses the term "Novel Coronavirus" for strains that are new and cause serious symptoms.

Yep, the common cold is a Coronavirus. I was telling people 3 weeks ago when I had a cold that I had the Coronavirus