Website Coronavirus Updates

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

Last updated: March 11, 2020, 10:35 GMT
Cases - Deaths - Countries - Death Rate - Incubation - Age - Symptoms - Opinions - News

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES
Currently Infected Patients
42,741 (88%)
in Mild Condition
5,747 (12%)
Serious or Critical
Show Graph
CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
66,666 (94%)
Recovered / Discharged
4,302 (6%)
Deaths
Show Graph

Useful info:

Edited by RedBaird
for updated info click on the worldometers link in the last line
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprise 2

Its getting stupid over here as of tonight Liverpool are playing ATH Madrid with most if not all of the spanish teams having to play behind closed doors in Spain (no supporters) but tonight 3000 fans from spain have been allowed to travel to watch the game 🤨

And in my town where i live we have a huge shopping outlet /snow boarding/Cinema/ cafes etc and one of the shops being the Nike shop has shut down due to staff having the virus but the rest of the shopping outlet stays open? Profit b4 Peoples lives i guess in both the game and this 😡

Hungary has 13 infected people, 69 in quarantine

The borders are partially closed, universities are closing. High schools and elementary schools are discussed if they should be closed.

Hand cleaners are all bought, but we still have toilet papers to be bought :)

However, my workplace is rather conservative and wants us to work, but they clean and do stuff like that

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

The NBA and NHL have suspended the rest of their seasons. 

Wow m8

But i dont See a thing on CNN etc.

My bad just saw it 🥺

Edited by DrSpreadem

• Leader
3 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

The NBA and NHL have suspended the rest of their seasons. 

Posted 1 hour ago : Coronavirus live updates: NBA suspends season after Utah Jazz player tests positive for COVID-19  Which includes information about various sports in the USA.

Same Source

"The NHL regular season is set to continue as scheduled with the final day on April 6 and the Stanley Cup playoffs beginning shortly after."

"San Jose Sharks"... Health Officials have barred events with over 1,000 participants, which may affect multiple home games for them.

"Columbus Blue Jackets will play their remaining home schedule without fans at Nationwide Arena, as long as a state-wide ban on large gatherings is in effect."

@von Rantala

• Like 1

Poland: school universities closed, big events cancelled or delayed, 24h/day informations about staying at home and washing your hands, football matches without audiences. Because of the lack of dysinfecting liquids ppl started making their own: 70%(96% is way better) alco + glycol + hand cream. Temperature controls at the borders, a lot of flights cancelled, a lot of ppl send to home quarantines.

The thing that worries me the most, Polish catholic churches are still opened, on this weekend there will be a lot of masses to prptect us from this virus. Most of the priests in Poland are just stupid to the limit.

Me: on Monday I felt dizzy, went to see a doctor - sick leave till the end of this week, blood test results I will see tomorrow, I haven't met anyone who was in Italy, Germany or China so probably just my paranoia, though I stayed at home and enjoyed ET to the limit.

I know the link doesn't look official but it hits right in the spot, reddit's reaction to what our governments aren't doing.

https://staythef***home.com/

Stay strong ppl!

• Sad 1

If you are not old with health conditions, you will most likely be fine if you take care of yourself. Its my grandparents who do have some health issues that im more concerned about. @notellenPage You aren't that old and if you dont have any serious health conditions, if you get it, it will probably be mild and nothing fatal unless you are really unlucky.

• Sad 1
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP

3 weeks ago, when I was still in Ohio, before this became what it is now, I was sick as hell, Bad cough, bronchial symptoms, fever. Hell, I might have had it, but recovered as normal from anytime I've been sick. Point is, it's the elderly people that are most at risk, as Cheep posted above

Weak immune systems are most vulnerable to the virus. Surprisingly from what ive heard children aren't affected.

It lingers in the air for up to 3 hours and on surfaces for up to 3 days.

Hey, now go wash your hands!

Edited by L3ftY.
  • Surprise 1

32 minutes ago, L3ftY. said:

what ive heard children aren't affected.

Most of them aren't but some required medical attention. The worst thing is they can spread without even knowing they got it.

• Thanks 1