ET /Scores

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Not much of a conversation if basically everyone in the topic disagrees with you but you still think your opinion is superior. A conversation is both talking and listening, but as history has shown you have issues with the latter. Now I don't mind that you claim it was a conversation rather than a suggestion, whatever floats your boat mate, but sneaking in a little "How I started it stands".... C'mon man... f*** off

No, I do NOT think my opinion is "superior." I think my opinion is my opinion and I will not apologize because I refuse to buy into some pacifist ideology where one team isn't allowed to get heir asses handed to them on any one given map.

The only suggestion I made is to shuffle at the end of a map or several maps if one team beat the crap out of another, AND I'll go so far as to say that was tested for a week, hardly anyone would even notice because the times I'm on there, it's number of players that is usually the source of uneven teams, now if you really want to see someone who thinks he's superior, take a look in the mirror

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

hipkat im sorry u felt i called u a baby .. in now way did i mean that i ment sounded more like whining then discussing.

i actually respect u quit a bit as a et player..i would never come at u  per say... sorry u felt i did..  its all good  bud! at thee end all we can do is try!!!!

No problem mate, You're still +1 in my book!

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, MikeSlayer said:

download-46.png

Well, pretend you never heard of ET and you saw this meme, you'd be like, uhhh, of course not.

Also, I'm asking this very question on my FB, where no one knows about ET or this stupid policy, just to see what the general public says

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
31 minutes ago, Kai said:

Let's just close the topic, only spam here , although the memes are funny , let's post ghem on Johnny Colorado thread

Someone forcing you to read this topic, Kai?

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2

I’m beating a dead horse at this point, but...

Most sports don’t need to trade a player because there are mechanisms in place that keep them relatively even to begin with — drafts and salary caps in the pro sports, weight classes in wrestling, weight restrictions in peewee / youth sports. 

ET certainly isn’t the first sport to try to make teams fair. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

No, I do NOT think my opinion is "superior." I think my opinion is my opinion and I will not apologize because I refuse to buy into some pacifist ideology where one team isn't allowed to get heir asses handed to them on any one given map.

The only suggestion I made is to shuffle at the end of a map or several maps if one team beat the crap out of another, AND I'll go so far as to say that was tested for a week, hardly anyone would even notice because the times I'm on there, it's number of players that is usually the source of uneven teams, now if you really want to see someone who thinks he's superior, take a look in the mirror

Oh okay, so how exactly do I think I am superior? And to who? I was talking about your opinion but now you are talking about me. You are free to hold on to that little opinion of yours, you are not an admin so there is no need to follow the clan's ideology per se. However you could have also listened and agreed to the simple fact that uneven teams lead to a depleting server population. Learning starts with listening and ends with stubbornness. I can't remember which clans you used to own/lead, but if this was the ideology that you applied on your servers I am not surprised they didn't stand the test of time.

15 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

I can't remember which clans you used to own/lead, but if this was the ideology that you applied on your servers I am not surprised they didn't stand the test of time.

bryan cranston mic drop GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Enough of the arguments and enough of the memes.
This started as a constructive conversation, and whether it gets implemented or not, it has has a place here as we allow all opinions and all voices to be heard.
Back to the topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• daredevil locked and unlocked this topic