ET /Scores

-=HipKat=-

On a serious note and all joking aside, we are grateful for the personal ET experiences and input from everyone in this thread. It shows the what some have found to work and what doesn't. And yes, a bit of humor never hurt anyone to keep it light. Kudos to Mike for making me almost fall of my chair. 

HipKat may have actually learned a thing or two. I know I did, and I look forward to more FKN DISCUSSIONS.

Bourbon? Really?

Edited by L3ftY.
  • Like 3
  • 100 4

Well, I didn't have much time until now, so I postponed reading this topic, and I have to say, I didn't lose much with that. 

First it was funny to see the topic is about basically nothing that makes sense. But 5 pages about something that is going in circles and will not lead us to any outcome, only a pointless debate... So it kinda gave me a headache. 

Guys... (mainly hipkat) I don't even know at this point what's the suggestion, but it didn't win an award, so please go on with your life :D

Thanks for suggesting though, we can only find a good suggestion if ppl continue suggesting. Some will be bad like this one, but at any day a gem 💎 might be found :)

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Well, I didn't have much time until now, so I postponed reading this topic, and I have to say, I didn't lose much with that. 

First it was funny to see the topic is about basically nothing that makes sense. But 5 pages about something that is going in circles and will not lead us to any outcome, only a pointless debate... So it kinda gave me a headache. 

Guys... (mainly hipkat) I don't even know at this point what's the suggestion, but it didn't win an award, so please go on with your life :D

Thanks for suggesting though, we can only find a good suggestion if ppl continue suggesting. Some will be bad like this one, but at any day a gem 💎 might be found :)

There was never an "Official" suggestion, it was a conversation and it's not a bad one, if it was ever meant to be a suggestion. How I started it stands. If 2 teams are playing each other, in no other contest is one side forced to relinquish players to the other side because they're winning. This using scores would fall under the "everybody gets a trophy Mentality where there are no losers.... yippee yippee!!!

participationtrophy.jpg

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

A bit of a shouting about how /scores is useful or not when balancing a team, well, thats just a proof of how stats are on players and how much kills/deaths per team are.

Should be one of the tools we have to even teams but obviously is not the only one.

So im still wondering how can this is controversial? 

Edited by LazyHippo
Grammar

• Platinum VIP
20 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

There was never an "Official" suggestion, it was a conversation and it's not a bad one, if it was ever meant to be a suggestion. How I started it stands. If 2 teams are playing each other, in no other contest is one side forced to relinquish players to the other side because they're winning. This using scores would fall under the "everybody gets a trophy Mentality where there are no losers.... yippee yippee!!!

participationtrophy.jpg

Not much of a conversation if basically everyone in the topic disagrees with you but you still think your opinion is superior. A conversation is both talking and listening, but as history has shown you have issues with the latter. Now I don't mind that you claim it was a conversation rather than a suggestion, whatever floats your boat mate, but sneaking in a little "How I started it stands".... C'mon man... f*** off

• Like 3

hipkat im sorry u felt i called u a baby .. in now way did i mean that i ment sounded more like whining then discussing.

i actually respect u quit a bit as a et player..i would never come at u  per say... sorry u felt i did..  its all good  bud! at thee end all we can do is try!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• daredevil locked and unlocked this topic